Zoom Soldier VII (now Soldier VIII) thread

confirmation email from fl here .sweet as these These aint dropping in Australia . And yeah slept on for sure 

Last edited:

confirmation email from fl here .sweet as these These aint dropping in Australia . And yeah slept on for sure 
Reminds me of the Kyrie Irving Hyperdunk Australia... People slept on them. The color way is also the same.

I just slipped...ordered the PCs from eastbay but realized I had a $20 off laying around from finishline and they work on these
mean.gif

Last edited:
glad to see you copped. I love them. Gotta get the cgs now. The soldiers have a few dope colorways this year.

^^^ they're sold out on ndc ...full size run on FNL (minus 11.5 & 12)
They're not sold out on NDC
laugh.gif

I'll eventually get the Power Couples..they look real good in person
pimp.gif
Nike must've put sizes up because earlier it was sold out with the out of stock box.

So this is how nike plays with hype huh? I've seen it all now. First adding/removing the 1 per customer limit and then saying sold out only to throw a full size run in the night lol

Nike must've put sizes up because earlier it was sold out with the out of stock box.

So this is how nike plays with hype huh? I've seen it all now. First adding/removing the 1 per customer limit and then saying sold out only to throw a full size run in the night lol
Yea I remember checking NDC earlier today and was bummed the Power Couples sold out.  I didn't have a chance to cop today cause I had a tennis tournament to go to.  

Might cop in the near future if I can get a discount on them.

Serstylz, how is the glow compared to other shoes (Ex: KD 4 Galaxy)?

Last edited:

Yea I remember checking NDC earlier today and was bummed the Power Couples sold out.  I didn't have a chance to cop today cause I had a tennis tournament to go to.  

Might cop in the near future if I can get a discount on them.

Serstylz, how is the glow compared to other shoes (Ex: KD 4 Galaxy)?
@GaussWho

Watching this vid... as I never saw the KDs glow in person.. I would say they are brighter. That green translucent sole makes it BRIGHT

Last edited:
I went on a freaking wild goose chase for the power couples. I called one HOH's and they had my size. I drive 30 minutes to get there & when the cashier opened the box to verify the size it was the wrong colorway. Someone that works there swapped out the shoes probably in an attempt to get them later down the line. So I end up buying a size 11 there. I had them stock locate an 11.5 at another HOH's and I headed there. Luckily they had the size there when I arrived an hour later. Swapped my size and left happy. I was able to use the birthday coupon also...a cool $108 out the door. Apparently this is a QS according to the manager at Footlocker so I would not sleep on this colorway if you want it. These will rest for the winter and be ready to wear come summer 2014.

Back
Top Bottom