ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Welp these didn't last long, luckily I got a donor pair. Sucks it's not gonna be the same color.
B9362B28-1143-476D-B940-FE536A9D1280.jpeg

2495154B-DBB7-4CAE-A586-4DBF0C01CC74.jpeg
Cobbler. Reglue.

I took some time off from 2005-2014 - only a few pairs per year...but from 2014 on it's been a few pairs a week lol

Ever feel overwhelmed by the number of shoes you have? I've gotten to that point. I'm actually afraid to count and wouldn't want to admit how many pairs I have to the average person; I'd be embarrassed lol

Seems like every time I tell myself to cut down, I seem to buy more lol. Moving time is coming soon, so I need to identify what needs to go and the ones I want to keep.

Ever feel overwhelmed by the number of shoes you have? I've gotten to that point. I'm actually afraid to count and wouldn't want to admit how many pairs I have to the average person; I'd be embarrassed lol

Seems like every time I tell myself to cut down, I seem to buy more lol. Moving time is coming soon, so I need to identify what needs to go and the ones I want to keep.
All of this.... My sister and nephews want to take pics, of the wall of "shame" i never let them... I feel like thats bragging and im like, nobody needs to see this... :smh::lol:

Lol i think i'm justing touching 20 and i already feel like that :D

buy more homes. spread the shame.

Are 1997 spiridons wearable? Won a pair for $70 in good condition all things considered on eBay. Figured it might be worth the risk

586C4136-B7A0-4EE2-93AE-F47DFD1E2626.jpeg
JUst came in , so nice
Just picked myself up a pair of these as well. Still waiting for them to come in, my bid got accepted on StockX for $65 after about 2 weeks. Only my second pair of Spiridons but I’m hooked, and I love the fact that they’re a slept on model for the most part (i.e. only Nike Stash collab you can find under retail)

Wondering the same myself. Maybe no speckled midsole like he usually does

Would have been nice if that was on there but doesn’t make or break the shoe itself. I like them as is.

I did double up before but returned the most glue stained back to Nike. Good thing I did. These can now be had for under $100.

I have a triple up, all way under retail...
Only reason I haven’t picked up the Stash is because I found em at a local outlet but they only had my father in law’s size so I bought them for him. He rocks them a bunch so I can’t bring myself to wear em lol. Although if they had my size it would of been me getting the stash’s and him getting a diff pair lol.

Yeah y’all know I went in on the Stash’s from earlier in the thread...Ended up with several pairs and I got them all for under retail as well...I’m in a pair pretty much everyday...Feels really good to be able to wear them indiscriminately and not worry about getting them jacked up honestly...Glad the hype was low...

Yeah y’all know I went in on the Stash’s from earlier in the thread...Ended up with several pairs and I got them all for under retail as well...I’m in a pair pretty much everyday...Feels really good to be able to wear them indiscriminately and not worry about getting them jacked up honestly...Glad the hype was low...

I am sril looking for a good cheap price

Back
Top Bottom