ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

It’s navy, as is the other pair. The differences are minor and tough to describe except to say the pair above has like a silver coat under the navy topcoat. The other pair is one coat of navy. They may use diff paints/materials but i can’t speak on that really. It’s been discussed previously in here though.

Thanks! Just ordered a pair.

Last edited:
I am now hooked. Looking around for white/university red sz. 9 and lowest I can find it on goat for $120. Is it available anywhere below $100? Thanks

Double up and picked up the stash pair for $79 over the weekend. After the 20% off sale at the clearance store.

I made sure to get the ones with lacebag attached and both set or laces. The other pairs there didn’t have extra set.

A1EC92D4-D8DF-4C89-B0D5-D227A03F2B29.jpeg

Right lol. anybody talking about "missing out" on them doesn't really want them at this pt. Under $100 for a shoe that retailed at $160 or whatever is a solid deal.
sorry but i dont purchase items from eBay. i'm too paranoid for that.

just got my pair of ultras in the mail. wish i woulda got 2. comfy as hell. $59 on sale on jimmy jazz last week.

These delivered yesterday and went straight to feet. Looks really nice but definitely not as comfortable as the ultras. I really like the sock liner they have in the ultras.
30lz3fk.jpg
[/IMG]

Attachments

• IMG_8103.JPG
    IMG_8103.JPG
    200.1 KB · Views: 14
Slightly used Spiridon 16’ OG Color in good condition for ~ $110. I’m stupid if I don’t get them right?
The only thing stopping me is the hope for a new re-release, but I guess we have no indications of that happening anytime soon ‍♂️

Slightly used Spiridon 16’ OG Color in good condition for ~ $110. I’m stupid if I don’t get them right?
The only thing stopping me is the hope for a new re-release, but I guess we have no indications of that happening anytime soon ‍♂️

That's a very good price. Wouldn't bank on a re-release. If it’s a 13, send it my way & I’ll kick you a finder’s fee lol.

Last edited:
106D9953-3D6B-4EF3-AF44-6FCAB3F54105.jpeg
Disneyland today and my feet didn’t hurt. I usually wear Nike frees, lunar, or air maxes and my feet would be sore. Spiridon ultras are just too comfy. Going to buy more pairs for sure.

Spiridons aren't selling well, so don't expect a retro for another 20 years. It's been two years since they started retroing them and we still don't have purples, maize/blues or regal blue OGs.

Back
Top Bottom