Zoom Vapor Air Jordan 3 Hybrid White/Fire Red - Cement Grey 8/26

Whoever posts the next on-feet pic will get a ton of reps...whose with me?
anybody can try them on the house for an on foot pic ...

post a pic out in public wearing them 
2 days later listed VVVNDS for sale

Restock seemed to be quite small, many people striked out, so did I. The way Nike handles releases is so random. This restock was announced with a timer first, then the shoe was suddenly removed but still visible in the overview of NikeLab Footwear, later completely removed. And when the restock appeared, the shoe popped up again out of nowhere...

Restock seemed to be quite small, many people striked out, so did I. The way Nike handles releases is so random. This restock was announced with a timer first, then the shoe was suddenly removed but still visible in the overview of NikeLab Footwear, later completely removed. And when the restock appeared, the shoe popped up again out of nowhere...
maybe they should do that here so everyone gets a fair shot?

so much for fair. This was about 2:00 am, 2 hours before release
You got the UK connect also? 
nthat.gif

At the end of the day reselling kicks you own and paying resell prices for kicks you want are just part of collecting shoes nowadays. I used to hate the resell part but I've come to accept it and its not going to change anytime soon. Time to take a sh*t or get off the pot, haha!

My mentality nowadays. Any money I make from the few times I resold I actually spent on sneakers.

def money-maker shoes. had to cop off ebay right after striking out. $500 :frown:

Why? Why would you spend 500 on these hideous shoes man :lol: a year from now, no one will ever look for these.

You could've copped 2001 Black Cement 3's for that price. Instead, you spent 500 on what Jordan's version of the K-Swiss shoe would be..

But if that shoe makes you happy, more power to you famb..

Last edited:
Why? Why would you spend 500 on these hideous shoes man
laugh.gif
a year from now, no one will ever look for these.

You could've copped 2001 Black Cement 3's for that price. Instead, you spent 500 on what Jordan's version of the K-Swiss shoe would be..

spot on 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why? Why would you spend 500 on these hideous shoes man
laugh.gif
a year from now, no one will ever look for these.

Exactly. I don't care how limited they are, there is no way I'm gonna pay more for an ugly version of a classic shoe... cool concept, not $500 cool, hell not even retail cool. I only wanted these to flip after seeing the numbers the whites were doing. They remind me of those hideous XIX lows with the cement toe.

I actually carted a pair of EU so I guess that's an improvement lol

Anyways definitely a lot of other sneakers I can spend $500 on :pimp:

ok, i got em... and as soon as i had them in my hands i decided to accept the 400 offer. i don't know if shape is supposed to resamble a banana or if the disaligned heeltab is something cool for Nike but i was so disappointed... and sad because i was actually liking the shoe but not in that condition... missed the restock, i'll look for something else!

Still salty I couldn't complete the set. Funny how easy I copped the white vapors so easily at ntny too.

ok, i got em... and as soon as i had them in my hands i decided to accept the 400 offer. i don't know if shape is supposed to resamble a banana or if the disaligned heeltab is something cool for Nike but i was so disappointed... and sad because i was actually liking the shoe but not in that condition... missed the restock, i'll look for something else!

Its probably because its a tennis shoe. When you change direction you need the extra surface area for stability. You clearly only liked these because of the Jordan name and the resell price.

Back
Top Bottom