¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

Originally Posted by Newbs24

USC guys, any word on Aaron Corp? I have heard he might look elsewhere as well. I have heard Mustain and Sanchez are battling it out pretty fierce already.

Part of me says there is no way Mustain beats out Sanchez, but there is precedent at USC for incumbents or pseudo incumbents like Sanchez, players who havegot some PT and are considered next in line, getting beat out. This will be pretty interesting. If Mustain beats Sanchez out, I can't see him stickingaround. Probably end up @ UNLV like the rest of the USC cast offs.

If Mitch Mustain is the QB when the season starts, USC fans should expect the worst.

damn, Why da %$@@ cant I edit posts on Opera Mini Browser,

[seinfeld]WHATT is the DEAL?! [/seinfeld]

laugh.gif

Man, I witnessed what he was UNABLE to do at Arkansas with 2 1st round RunningBacks and a healthy 6'5 Marcus Monk at WR.
He's a Bum.
I calls it, Like I sees it
laugh.gif

I'm about to start the "Mustain Movement: Touchdown or Laydown". We are accepting applicants as we speak. Get in on the ground floor.

laugh.gif
You are gonna have ZERO members, not even IronMan, FirstBorn, GOodfellaz or After Hours are gonna wanna join that movement

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I'm about to start the "Mustain Movement: Touchdown or Laydown". We are accepting applicants as we speak. Get in on the ground floor.

How does one become a member
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I hear that Sherrod Harris and GJ Kinne (Texas's 3rd and 4th stringers) will be transferring after the spring game. Harris is good, he was slated to betheir #2 guy until he got hurt and Chiles took the spot.

Sounds like UCLA or Michigan for Harris with UCLA possibly in the lead. Can't contact these kids until he is released but I would assume he will be highlysought after for teams with an opening. I would have to think he would look at Michigan hard because our walk-on QB is looking the best right now. I can'twait until Justin Feagin gets into town. I think he will be a very good QB his first year.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

damn, Why da %$@@ cant I edit posts on Opera Mini Browser,

[seinfeld]WHATT is the DEAL?! [/seinfeld]

Opera Mini and Yuku don't seem to like each other, at least from my experience. You're on a BB, right?

Nick Sherdian is an awesome guy and I it would be great to see him out there ballin' but that is just BAD news for UM

Paige entered spring camp bulked up, having packed 20 pounds of lean muscle onto his 6-foot-1, 180-pound frame. Coaches would like to see Paige add another 15 pounds before the season, though Paige "doesn't ever" want to be a 200-pounder.

He has gained weight the "right way" -- healthier foods, heavier doses of protein -- but hasn't forsaken all vices.

"I love Oreo cookies, so I try to mix it all in at one time," Paige said. "I was at McDonald's (Monday) night, and the guy was like, 'Dang, you really like these shakes, don't you?' I try to."

Paige's on-the-field shakes generated considerable buzz during the Vols' offseason conditioning and seven-on-seven passing drills. Through three practices, one in full pads, he's already managed to impress first-year receivers coach
Latrell Scott.

"He can run, and that's one thing you can't teach," said Scott, a former I-AA All-America tight end. "He can run, he's athletic, he can change direction, he's got good ball skills. He's got the total package you want in a wideout, and he's not outclassed in the SEC by far. We've got to continue to develop Ahmad, and Ahmad's going to be a good receiver at Tennessee."
Scott doesn't think he's weighing Paige down with some heavy expectations.

"I expect Ahmad to be a great player," said the coach. "That's a lot of weight to put on a redshirt freshman, and Ahmad's got a long way to go. But as far as his skill set, he's got the skills to be as good as anybody."

Ahmad must be showin out in pads...
Fat Phil needs to open up these practic es to the public

"I love Oreo cookies, so I try to mix it all in at one time," Paige said. "I was at McDonald's (Monday) night, and the guy was like, 'Dang, you really like these shakes, don't you?' I try to."

roll.gif

Fat Phil needs to open up these practic es to the public

laugh.gif

People in Athens are showing up to UGA baseball games hours early because there's one spot up on a hill in the beyond the OF where you can get a look downon football practice. They used to keep security around to run people off that hill, but they've basically given up now.

I've been trying to find a decent update on Paul Johnson and Georgia Tech, but nothing good yet...

is paul Johson going to run that triple option crap at Tech or he going to open it up?

and guann is was Mitch Mustain FR year you still ant going to give him a pass?

l_59b088fb47d889cf62e31c65c499a835.jpg

Biters....
smh.gif
smh.gif

That !+*@ gonna look gay w/ a White helmet though...IMO. Like Maryland....Jerseys are mean....But the White helmet %!#!! it all up...

(They nice on the low though)

Those Miami unis are tough. At least one school in Florida will actually look like a football team in black unis.

and guann is was Mitch Mustain FR year you still ant going to give him a pass?
nerd.gif
....Jay "Merril Hodge" Gunna would like to seeyou in his office......
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom