¹ 2008 Spring Football/Summer Workouts (updates) ©

roll.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

sick.gif

If he's able to play with the added weight...
sick.gif

No....More like

sick.gif
frown.gif

He's already the most dangerous/explosive player in college football....And you go and add like 25 pounds of muscle to that??????
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

According to the AP, Fred Rouse, once one of the most sought-after recruits in the country who tried to revive his career at Texas-El Paso, has left the Miners after one season, coach Mike Price said Friday.

"Fred will not be coming back for personal reasons and will most likely be going back to Florida," Price said in a statement.

Rouse transferred to UTEP where he played in 10 games last season, catching 25 passes for 379 yards and two touchdowns.

"We tried to make it work, and Fred tried hard to make it work," Price said. "It's unfortunate that he's not going to play for the Miners next year, but we wish him the best."

Gunna summed it up. It isn't that hard for a top notch athlete to gain some serious muscle if they hit the weightroom. I am sure he busted his butt andanybody that suggests roids before dedication should be slapped. Its not like he hasn't worked hard to get where he is as a football player. He took thatsame work ethic and used it towards getting bigger. It's not like he was atwig either. The kid wasn't grossly undersized coming out of HS.

Fred better be on his Ps and Qs if he goes back to T Town
From my understanding, He didnt leave on the best of terms and he may have left with more enemies than Friends.

Im guessing we're gonna see him transfer to FAM. He prolly better off at BCC tho.

SC starts Spring practices today. Lot of buzz surrounding Damian Williams, ex-Arkansas WR, going in. I'm heading out to practice on Thursday, can'twait to see Broderick Green:

g1zt9.jpg

Look at those calves
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

From my understanding, He didnt leave on the best of terms and he may have left with more enemies than Friends.

Im guessing we're gonna see him transfer to FAM. He prolly better off at BCC tho.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Thats no good....

Hope he ain't involved in that 'other life'.....and get caught up like Bryan Pata (R.I.P)

OG Justin Boren has decided to leave the Michigan football family. I am surprised that a kid whose father played for Bo would be a quitter.

Brandon Minor is continuing to be a star in the backfield. Grady was back in pads and looking good. The WR are starting to click. Martell Webb is a kid towatch out for. 6-5 245lbs as a TE/WR could be a matchup nightmare. We need an OL though and it is looking pretty bleak right now. Hopefully Rich gets this teamright and people buy into his system.

The D is good. Terrance Taylor got demoted to 2nd string for being lazy and has been looking like an All American now. Seems like he wants that money.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
smh.gif

Thats no good....

Hope he ain't involved in that 'other life'.....and get caught up like Bryan Pata (R.I.P)

tired.gif

UF is tinkering with a hurry up offense to make up the difference with the new clock changes this year.
They also may line up under center some this year. This would be interesting Tebow with play action could be dangerous.
Jerimy Finch has moved back to SS during spring, not sure if he will stick there. I have high hopes for Major Wright at SS. Thought Finch would be an excellentOLB.
Deonte Thompson is gonna be a problem Riley Cooper lost his PT by playing baseball. Moore and Thompson will pass him on the depth chart.
I don't know what to expect from Moody, I think Rainey can be a game changer similar to Noel Devine.

EB on UT's offense is a problem. They need to get the ball in his hands anyway possible. I want to see A. Paige do well I remember reading about him alotduring the recruiting process. Hopefully he will contribute this year.

Gunna I'm with you on UGA they will crash and burn with the high expectations. Stafford is pretty good but not as good as all the pub he gets and their WRcorps are young and inexperienced. I honestly think AJ Green will be their best WR.

thanks for the update Raw. Any word on Jamar Hornsby?? Hopefully he will not have all the silly penalties this year, have they thought about moving him to WR?

^^ Notre Dame = The land where 5* prospects go to die hahah
Good to see the kids been eating, He still gonna take a pounding. ND is goin to have another rough year, Hopefully all the hype around Jabba the Hut ends.

They should have given Ty more time

It won't be that rough of a year...

2008 Notre Dame Football Schedule
Sept. 6 SAN DIEGO STATE
Sept. 13 MICHIGAN
Sept. 20 at Michigan State
Sept. 27 PURDUE
Oct. 4 STANFORD
Oct. 11 at North Carolina
Oct. 18 Open Date
Oct. 25 at Washington
Nov. 1 PITTSBURGH
Nov. 8 at Boston College
Nov. 15 at Navy (Baltimore)
Nov. 22 SYRACUSE
Nov. 29 at USC

No excuse for not winning 7 or 8 games. None

^Yeah there is. I can think of a bunch.

You still suck. Charlie Weis is your coach. And your team is comprised of a bunch of 5* overrated sissies.

I see Notre Lame winning 3.......maybe 5 at best.

They win 3 or 4 games this year..

I'll log off NT forever
grin.gif

I recognize my teams faults...but that's just not happening with that schedule. Yes we're soft up front, they're young. Talent needs to finally bedeveloped, etc. I know.

But,

Uhhh, Miami aint in no better shape
nerd.gif
, no matter how much yall wanabelieve it.
laugh.gif

Charlie Weis has proven more on the college level then Randy Shannon has as a head coach, too.

No matter how much you want to avoid that, too.

As far as I'm concerned, ND, Miami, FSU....all trash right now.

Prove it on the field. I'm sick of the hype, the new staffs, new recruits, new QB's, all that #!+%!!+@.

Aint nothin change until results change on the field.

^ U kidding me? Miami is gonna be better than Notre Dame this year, no questions asked. Their defense will be good, obviously but also Jarvis James is gonna bea beast this year. Though I am a Notre Dame fan because of their rich history and tradition, i don't see them being too successful anytime soon, hopefullyJimmy clausen will have a breakout season though.

Their defense was supposed to carry them last year too, and umm...

Both have a lot of prove.

And I'll leave it at that.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

It won't be that rough of a year...

2008 Notre Dame Football Schedule
Sept. 6 SAN DIEGO STATE
Sept. 13 MICHIGAN
Sept. 20 at Michigan State
Sept. 27 PURDUE
Oct. 4 STANFORD
Oct. 11 at North Carolina
Oct. 18 Open Date
Oct. 25 at Washington
Nov. 1 PITTSBURGH
Nov. 8 at Boston College
Nov. 15 at Navy (Baltimore)
Nov. 22 SYRACUSE
Nov. 29 at USC

No excuse for not winning 7 or 8 games. None

8 wins?! Who would they beat? I think 5 or 6 is more realistic.

i didn't feel like bumping the College Football Thread, but South Carolina's Stephen Garcia got arrested...again. would he start over Smelley nextyear?

and the Cats start practice today.
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Opponent[/td] [td]Site[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Aug. 30[/td] [td]Louisville[/td] [td]Louisville, Ky.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Sept. 6[/td] [td]NORFOLK STATE[/td] [td]COMMONWEALTH STADIUM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Sept. 13[/td] [td]MIDDLE TENNESSEE[/td] [td]COMMONWEALTH STADIUM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Sept. 20[/td] [td]Open[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Sept. 27[/td] [td]WESTERN KENTUCKY[/td] [td]COMMONWEALTH STADIUM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Oct. 4[/td] [td]Alabama[/td] [td]Tuscaloosa, Ala.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Oct. 11[/td] [td]SOUTH CAROLINA[/td] [td]COMMONWEALTH STADIUM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Oct. 18[/td] [td]ARKANSAS[/td] [td]COMMONWEALTH STADIUM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Oct. 25[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [td]Gainesville, Fla.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Nov. 1[/td] [td]Mississippi State[/td] [td]Starkville, Miss.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Nov. 8[/td] [td]GEORGIA[/td] [td]COMMONWEALTH STADIUM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Nov. 15[/td] [td]VANDERBILT[/td] [td]COMMONWEALTH STADIUM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Nov. 22[/td] [td]Open[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat., Nov. 29[/td] [td]Tennessee[/td] [td]Knoxville, Tenn.[/td] [/tr][/table]
sick.gif
bowl eligible again?
nerd.gif
it'll be tough.

Back
Top Bottom