≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

oh-snap.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by werallequal

It's a Cheech & Chong theme and revolves around weed smoking culture.

Google image search "Cheech And Chong" and it will all become clear.

lol you get a bong over the head closed fist  ... come on silly..... cheech and chong is the era i grew up in .....i just think the red bandana on a nike shoes is ridic ...... nike knows better than that this auto gang related even if they forgot that red bandanas are affiliated in the US .... and that mostly youths n and young will be picking this sneaker up.... well  like age 13-30 something like that

at the end of the day tearaway or no tearaway
NIKE KNOWS BETTER

Damn and I tried to be nice to your uneducated %#+.

If you're so clued up then why the hell did you need to ask?!

At the end of the day do you think the entire sneaker community (and I mean worldwide, because these will make it worldwide) gives a damn about a perceieved gang reference on ONE shoe in a pair?!

"At the end of the day tearaway or no tearaway Nike knows better", I mean what the hell are you even on about you fool?! Why don't you try actually stringing together some sentences that actually make some damn sense instead of dribbling between your bong hits.

rhetorical question your way too emotional for me bro..... ease up ..... education or no education ..... i wasnt looking for an answer 

peace brother 

lol you get a bong over the head closed fist  ... come on silly..... cheech and chong is the era i grew up in .....i just think the red bandana on a nike shoes is ridic ...... nike knows better than that this auto gang related even if they forgot that red bandanas are affiliated in the US .... and that mostly youths n and young will be picking this sneaker up.... well  like age 13-30 something like that

NIKE KNOWS BETTER

At the end of the day do you think the entire sneaker community (and I mean worldwide, because these will make it worldwide) gives a damn about a perceieved gang reference on ONE shoe in a pair?!

"At the end of the day tearaway or no tearaway Nike knows better", I mean what the hell are you even on about you fool?! Why don't you try actually stringing together some sentences that actually make some damn sense instead of dribbling between your bong hits.

rhetorical question your way too emotional for me bro..... ease up ..... education or no education ..... i wasnt looking for an answer 

peace brother 

Denim on the tongue. Icy clear soles. Throw those green laces in and these will break necks. Maybe put in some white laces and let the toe show some green. I'm copping.

Denim on the tongue. Icy clear soles. Throw those green laces in and these will break necks. Maybe put in some white laces and let the toe show some green. I'm copping.

NIKE KNOWS BETTER

Why Are You Trying To Defend This Shoe.? Its A Fail...
indifferent.gif

Only People That Will Copp These Are Hypebeast & Resellers... Nobody Wants These. Skunk Dunk 1 > These.  End Of Story.
tired.gif

NIKE KNOWS BETTER

indifferent.gif

Only People That Will Copp These Are Hypebeast & Resellers... Nobody Wants These. Skunk Dunk 1 > These.  End Of Story.
tired.gif

all i know is a red bandana on your shoe in LA will get you smoked/shot/popped etc.

i can wear them tho. lol sucks for ya'll.

and Rakim... you be naive if you want till your !%! gets jumped talkin bout "they just sneakers man"

i seen $@*@#% get lifted off their feet like deebo rockin the all blue foamposites.

all i know is a red bandana on your shoe in LA will get you smoked/shot/popped etc.

i can wear them tho. lol sucks for ya'll.

and Rakim... you be naive if you want till your !%! gets jumped talkin bout "they just sneakers man"

i seen $@*@#% get lifted off their feet like deebo rockin the all blue foamposites.

Initially my hopes were high off the sample, no pun. Although I dont care much for the design, atleast the concept is honest and most important for some, I assume, nike had the courtesy to Not throw the flag on the right side. Not a total failure imo.

Initially my hopes were high off the sample, no pun. Although I dont care much for the design, atleast the concept is honest and most important for some, I assume, nike had the courtesy to Not throw the flag on the right side. Not a total failure imo.

With it being closer to the release date.

I'm wondering if there are other pictures out there..

Hopefully Nike pictured a "Sample" pair completely different from the actual Released Pair..

With it being closer to the release date.

I'm wondering if there are other pictures out there..

Hopefully Nike pictured a "Sample" pair completely different from the actual Released Pair..

OP, you seem to have a vested interest in this shoe.

Did you help design it? If so, no wonder you're so butthurt over some of the comments.

The shoes are ugly and the teaser pics are nothing but a bait-and-switch. Back to the drawing board.

OP, you seem to have a vested interest in this shoe.

Did you help design it? If so, no wonder you're so butthurt over some of the comments.

The shoes are ugly and the teaser pics are nothing but a bait-and-switch. Back to the drawing board.

Originally Posted by Rod301

NIKE KNOWS BETTER

indifferent.gif

Only People That Will Copp These Are [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hypebeast[/color] & Resellers... Nobody Wants These. Skunk Dunk 1 > These.  End Of Story.
tired.gif

*Looks at last poster's sig*
* Disregards opinion*

Back
Top Bottom