≈CHEECH & CHONG's≈

These shoes are POOP... But will be copped and resold to the next man.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

@430am and puddinpop, I see 300 being a medium sought after shoe, not like Heinnys, Diamonds, Premes, etc which are highly sought.
So I see "high" (no pun intended) resale as 500+ or so.

I dont think they'll reach 300 to be honest, what do you guys think? Their reception isn't like it was for skunks, on these many of the comments are negative.

I see shops selling these according to demand, BUT they also have to consider HBs who will cop anyways...I see some shops marking these up, just not too high, I could 130 at shops.

430AM, I dont know how much you'll get, it all depends on the demand come Wednesday

@430am and puddinpop, I see 300 being a medium sought after shoe, not like Heinnys, Diamonds, Premes, etc which are highly sought.

I dont think they'll reach 300 to be honest, what do you guys think? Their reception isn't like it was for skunks, on these many of the comments are negative.

I see shops selling these according to demand, BUT they also have to consider HBs who will cop anyways...I see some shops marking these up, just not too high, I could 130 at shops.

430AM, I dont know how much you'll get, it all depends on the demand come Wednesday

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

SB may be whack, but certainly not as whack as that HUF shoe line.

HUF 420 > This years nike 420
by a long shot! 
I personally think its the 3 pairs of socks that are really the selling point for those kicks. Other than that those hufs are trash!!!

Originally Posted by macgyver35

SB may be whack, but certainly not as whack as that HUF shoe line.

HUF 420 > This years nike 420
by a long shot! 
I personally think its the 3 pairs of socks that are really the selling point for those kicks. Other than that those hufs are trash!!!

I hope that atleast YOU'RE getting some entertainment out of all these posts you keep spittin out. Dont get me wrong- the pics are appreciated. and some of the info.    But for the most part - you're clearly just reproducing stuff that you've read on the internet ( a lot of which is misguided). Its cool that you're young, and semi- NEW to all of this- there is plenty of open discussion here. There is, however, no reason for you to perpetrate all this 2004-2005 "glory days" crap that you're passing around as "knowledge" - and if there is anything most of us have learned- its that you cant predict the after-market price of any sneaker. The great thing is- thats for RE-SELLERS to worry about, as well as so-called "hypebeasts".

I hope that atleast YOU'RE getting some entertainment out of all these posts you keep spittin out. Dont get me wrong- the pics are appreciated. and some of the info.    But for the most part - you're clearly just reproducing stuff that you've read on the internet ( a lot of which is misguided). Its cool that you're young, and semi- NEW to all of this- there is plenty of open discussion here. There is, however, no reason for you to perpetrate all this 2004-2005 "glory days" crap that you're passing around as "knowledge" - and if there is anything most of us have learned- its that you cant predict the after-market price of any sneaker. The great thing is- thats for RE-SELLERS to worry about, as well as so-called "hypebeasts".

If I get these for $100 a pop I'd let them go for $150 to $175 depending on size. No need to beat people over the head with prices. 

If I get these for $100 a pop I'd let them go for $150 to $175 depending on size. No need to beat people over the head with prices. 

right, just some money would be nice, any money is good

chamwill, if most of the comments are negative or there is no buzz, then its safe to assume that the shoe wont be anything. Since these are 1000 pairs and for 420, you're right, it is hard to predict. Are you gonna cop em?

I really need to see these in hand before I decide. I wish pics of the green layer was shown...we'll see man

right, just some money would be nice, any money is good

chamwill, if most of the comments are negative or there is no buzz, then its safe to assume that the shoe wont be anything. Since these are 1000 pairs and for 420, you're right, it is hard to predict. Are you gonna cop em?

I really need to see these in hand before I decide. I wish pics of the green layer was shown...we'll see man

WE'LL SEE GUYS
Nike SB has officially postponed the release of the "Cheech and Chong" Dunk High. This year's "420" dunk was set to release next Wednesday across the US, but this week Nike contacted their accounts informing them that the shoe may not be released until closer to 5/20, May 20th. While this seems to take away from the theme of the shoe and its tie in with the "marijuana holiday", many people are starting to think the shoe may be more rare than before. Rumors are even speculating that the shoe may not be released at all due to the name and copyright issues associated with it. MSNBC recently published an article giving the shoe way more media attention than the folks at Nike expected. Stay tuned to High Top Skate Shoes for more info on the release of this shoe, and check out these pictures below giving more details about this elusive and HUGE release by Nike SB.

http://www.hightopskatesh...ech-and-chong-postponed/

NEWS: NSB, user is reliable
Just got an email from my shop saying they are pushed back til JUNE.He's a very reliable source.

WE'LL SEE GUYS
Nike SB has officially postponed the release of the "Cheech and Chong" Dunk High. This year's "420" dunk was set to release next Wednesday across the US, but this week Nike contacted their accounts informing them that the shoe may not be released until closer to 5/20, May 20th. While this seems to take away from the theme of the shoe and its tie in with the "marijuana holiday", many people are starting to think the shoe may be more rare than before. Rumors are even speculating that the shoe may not be released at all due to the name and copyright issues associated with it. MSNBC recently published an article giving the shoe way more media attention than the folks at Nike expected. Stay tuned to High Top Skate Shoes for more info on the release of this shoe, and check out these pictures below giving more details about this elusive and HUGE release by Nike SB.

http://www.hightopskatesh...ech-and-chong-postponed/

NEWS: NSB, user is reliable
Just got an email from my shop saying they are pushed back til JUNE.He's a very reliable source.

^Just trying to build hype
grin.gif

Just called my spot they're still getting them, but I called another and they told me delayed, and another store told me they're not getting them anymore

^Just trying to build hype
grin.gif

Just called my spot they're still getting them, but I called another and they told me delayed, and another store told me they're not getting them anymore

So you think that they'll still drop on 420? Here's the thing, even if they scrapped these, I honestly dont think people would pay a lot for them. So not matter how much Nike tries to hype them, you can't make an ugly shoe liked.

That guy on NSB (the second quote I put up) is VERY reliable

So you think that they'll still drop on 420? Here's the thing, even if they scrapped these, I honestly dont think people would pay a lot for them. So not matter how much Nike tries to hype them, you can't make an ugly shoe liked.

Everyone is talking about them being pushed back, i went into my local skate shop today and they already have them in .... and there selling them 2 days before 4/20

Everyone is talking about them being pushed back, i went into my local skate shop today and they already have them in .... and there selling them 2 days before 4/20

hmmm, idk man. BP on NSB just said that SJ may be the April QS, but they arent sure yet either. We'll just have to wait I guess...

hmmm, idk man. BP on NSB just said that SJ may be the April QS, but they arent sure yet either. We'll just have to wait I guess...

I'm sure he his but this stood out to me:

While this seems to take away from the theme of the shoe and its tie in with the "marijuana holiday", many people are starting to think the shoe may be more rare than before. Rumors are even speculating that the shoe may not be released at all due to the name and copyright issues associated with it. MSNBC recently published an article giving the shoe way more media attention than the folks at Nike expected.
and I've noticed since the recent talk of push backs, involvement of the media etc more people are coming around saying they are thinking about getting them even though they don't like them...I've browsed other forums and all seem to share the same response.  Yes some pairs might be pushed back or taken off the market completely, but that's just to increase the limited factor on the initial release barring a separate release at a later date.

I'm sure he his but this stood out to me:

While this seems to take away from the theme of the shoe and its tie in with the "marijuana holiday", many people are starting to think the shoe may be more rare than before. Rumors are even speculating that the shoe may not be released at all due to the name and copyright issues associated with it. MSNBC recently published an article giving the shoe way more media attention than the folks at Nike expected.
and I've noticed since the recent talk of push backs, involvement of the media etc more people are coming around saying they are thinking about getting them even though they don't like them...I've browsed other forums and all seem to share the same response.  Yes some pairs might be pushed back or taken off the market completely, but that's just to increase the limited factor on the initial release barring a separate release at a later date.

Back
Top Bottom