pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!
My mouth literally waters when shes on screen!

Dope episode as usual.

and only 4 episodes?!? DF?

i hope its like season four when they took a short break and came back for the rest of it.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Am I the only one who wished ari took the job?

I feel the same

dope episode though, of course
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they keep getting better

someone needs to compile all the songs from the end credits of each episode and make a mix
nerd.gif

would get constant rotational play by me
laugh.gif

EDIT:
btw, Dana Gordon
devil.gif

constance_zimmer_l1.jpg

Great episode, this season has by far made up for Season 4.

And
laugh.gif
@ Jason Patric being the lead haven't heard from him since he did Narc w/Ray Liotta maybe 5 or 6 years ago.

oh man very good back to back episode...im glad ari didn't take the job because he would've made a lot of enemies and who knows wat amanda would'vedone and i can't wait for the episode wen the boys go home here in queens cause i was on set at woodside back in august

Great episode, things are starting to look up for Vince again. Why do you guys keep saying bring back sloan? How would she even fit in the story line? Idon't see E making a move for her again, but who knows. I for one am glad Ari didn't take the job, it really would have limited his role. At least asan agent he is always on the grind. The whole Turtle angle was
laugh.gif
it willbe interesting to see where the story goes with Jamie, if she in fact will make an appearence this season.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Can't wait to watch this episode tonight. But only 4 episodes left? dam. Should be good though as always considering last weeks was one of my fav's so far.
I work for HBO - the season ends on the 23rd and the series starts right back up come 2009. Why? like others have said - the writers strikeearlier this year...that's why many shows on air have been cut in half in terms of episodes. Like I said, you're in for some quality material the restof the season that won't be disappointing

**and for the people who always make comments about the length of the episodes - they are 22-24 minutes or whatever for syndication purposes. So when they getbought out by TBS or whoever when the series is over on HBO, they can have sufficient time for commercials and all that.

Great episode all the way around . Drama Had me rolling when he bumped Weinstein . Ari was pulled a great move on Amanda but it was good to see him give thejob to Dana . And he also had the line of the night when he told Lloyd "Has so much cum been squirted in your eyes that you cant see whats going on "
roll.gif
roll.gif
. And Turtle really got jacked off WOW I hope Jaime Lynn Comes back for another episode or 2 . I got a feeling next Week Drama is gonna whoopdude on the movie with Vince

Great episode....They should bring back Sloan...I mean considering she is Terrance's daughter, what if they brought Sloan back as an agent?

Words don't begin to express how much I love this show...I become a B.A.N when it comes to anything regarding this show. I got choked up during twoepisodes lol, the one where Ari's coup gets thwarted by Terrence, and when Vince fires Ari.

I'm a hot mess smh....

Words don't begin to express how much I love this show...I become a B.A.N when it comes to anything regarding this show. I got choked up during twoepisodes lol, the one where Ari's coup gets thwarted by Terrence, and when Vince fires Ari.

I'm a hot mess smh....

Great episode
pimp.gif

word to Turtle (Jerry Ferrara)..I didn't know he's forreall together with Jamie-Lynn..she's
pimp.gif

Another solid episode last night. Once Ari walked into the room with John, I thought he wasn't taking the job. Like Drama said at the end, everything isback to normal for now.

Can't wait for this Sunday...

Damn, Dana & Amanda are both so pifffff
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Drama being a total tool, checking Josh & telling the worldabout Turtles HJ (HJ's for the L)

I hope Vince kills Smoke Jumpers.

I don't know who was more annoying Josh's voice or Drama. I wanted my man Turtle to get some.

Great episode. Love how Ari just owned Amanda in the office.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

I don't know who was more annoying Josh's voice or Drama. I wanted my man Turtle to get some.

Probably my favorite scene of the season!

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Probably my favorite scene of the season!
second to him slapping Davies

wouldn't be surprised to see the Ramones picture getting started back up. Dana's character supposively loved it.

btw if Dana is or even if Ari would've been studio head...why not just give Vince his own starring role in that or another movie?

also think its a mistake to show the filming of a movie again, unless their budget is huge they will never make it look as real as a real movie set.

kiLLA episode I had to grab a budwEISER too whe they were celebrating.

drama is such a hater, I felt bad for dude melting down on the view over a JO he fell in love with but he violated several man laws last night.

$!$%@+@!@*@%* Turtle FTW!!! next time keep it to yourself.

I wanted Ari to take the job cause he woulda been a BOSS in the town. I love how he punked Amanda and slid DAna in.

KILLA EPISODE!!!

Back
Top Bottom