☆☆☆ - ENTOURAGE Season 5 (Ep. 62): "First Class Jerk" 10pm ET - ☆☆☆

The way that Turle looked at Drama gave me a hunch that we may see Meadow Soprano again.
pimp.gif
devil.gif

This Episode Was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I Felt Bad For Turtle In The Episode
frown.gif
But Good Job In Real Life BaggingJamie Lynn
pimp.gif

Drama Did Some B***HA**ES*=NESS
mad.gif

Good Thing Ari Didn't Take The Job
happy.gif

Ari Needs To Get Back With Dana Gordon ASAP

Saw it last night official episode getting her typsy make her feel good she wasn't feeling great without stuff in her system you could obviously tell itwas a decent conversation.he got lucky he got a handjob ! Lololol that was unexpected..don't know what's up with that but great. Anything on nextepisodes.great post I'd check out stuff later busy peace...post..

Saw it last night official episode getting her typsy make her feel good she wasn't feeling great without stuff in her system you could obviously tell itwas a decent conversation.he got lucky he got a handjob ! Lololol that was unexpected..don't know what's up with that but great. Anything on nextepisodes.great post I'd check out stuff later busy peace...post..

Hey saw episode nice of turtle making jamie lynn sigler feel great on trip she's hot...gues sshe was nervouse and wanted to drink drunk get tipsey um Ilike watching the show it was great..peace nice post ..hope you get more people..

^(pointed to ridgemonts post)real talk i woulda punched drama in his face

multiple times.

Originally Posted by Tito516

Hey saw episode nice of turtle making jamie lynn sigler feel great on trip she's hot...gues sshe was nervouse and wanted to drink drunk get tipsey um I like watching the show it was great..peace nice post ..hope you get more people..
watry0.jpg

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

GREAT EPISODE!!! I would do phenomenal things to Dana Gordon and to Amanda Daniels......

Who you tellin. Can you believe I was actually salty when Vince smashed Amanda.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I just finished this episode (had a girl over at my pad last night..
nerd.gif
).

All episode I was going....

woohoo.gif

Great music this episode, that outro joint by Basic Vocab was
pimp.gif

I love me some Perry Reeves.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Her being seductive to Ari was
pimp.gif

Turtle getting jerked was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I knew he wasn't lying.
pimp.gif

Very good. Classy move by Ari to give the position to Dana Gordon, keeps the "entourage" in balance.
The score was
pimp.gif

The airport scene was touching
frown.gif

Vinny getting back to the top
pimp.gif

dope episode... weinstein callin eric "E Murph" had me
roll.gif
.. andlloyd with his "double whoopee"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

smoke jumpers better not be garbage... my man vince needs a blockbuster again word to aquaman...

screenshot i took...

975o28.png

ari is that dude
pimp.gif

I really enjoyed this episode. I think my favorit scene when Ari goes to talk to Amanda and he tells her going to take the job just to "spite" her. That was awesome. I also liked Meadow's scene at the end . . . "I did give him a hand job and I liked it. I would have !@#% him too if he would have kept his mouth shut."
roll.gif

I really enjoyed this episode. I think my favorit scene when Ari goes to talk to Amanda and he tells her going to take the job just to "spite" her. That was awesome. I also liked Meadow's scene at the end . . . "I did give him a hand job and I liked it. I would have !@#% him too if he would have kept his mouth shut."
roll.gif

the scene when Ari was talking about getting effed in the butt with lloyd I literally lol'd

minor flaw though, how does turtle sit next to meadow and tells her his name is turtle and shes like "ok" like turtle as a name aint weird and###%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I really didn't like this episode, and I thought most people would feel that way... guess I gotta watch it again.

Back
Top Bottom