☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Zyzz wrote:
JPZx wrote:
https://twitter.com/#!/basketballtalk
@basketballtalk: Zach Randolph tore ligaments in his knee, out up to two months. Singing the blues in Memphis.

welp, no playoffs for them

Uh don't you know rudy gay is more valuable to the team? If gay gets hurt then they got problems.
Should still make the finals.
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Lakers better try to pull the trigger on the Bynum+ scrubs deal with Orlando soon, or they're gonna regret it when Bynum goes down. I still dont think it can take Bynum alone to pull off the trade tho. But who do the Lakers have to offer besides Pau? Ron Artest? Ebanks?
laugh.gif
No one
laugh.gif
 All those random guys the Lakers have after Gasol are basically unwanted/discarded guys. They're in the lineup cause they have to 
be, not cause the Lakers really see them as assets.

roll.gif
@ a "backcourt" of Gasol/Bynum, Gasol/Howard

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Lakers better try to pull the trigger on the Bynum+ scrubs deal with Orlando soon, or they're gonna regret it when Bynum goes down. I still dont think it can take Bynum alone to pull off the trade tho. But who do the Lakers have to offer besides Pau? Ron Artest? Ebanks?
laugh.gif
No one
laugh.gif
 All those random guys the Lakers have after Gasol are basically unwanted/discarded guys. They're in the lineup cause they have to 

roll.gif

Leave Lakers fans alone!! 
*Lakers fan*We Have 17 rings, how many rings does your sorry team have???*Lakers fan*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Serge looks so scared in that pic
roll.gif
Aldridge was beastin last night. He even stepped to Perkins after he got tired of him twisting his arm up on box-outs.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Tough injury for Memphis. Never like to see players go down, especially one that's so vital to a team's success.

I wonder if this opens up another playoff spot in the West. In such a short season where games are packed together, 2 months is an incredibly long time.

Yes, Minnesota will get that 8th seed.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Quite interestingly, an article has been released and endorsed by Mark Cuban debunking the rumored "reduce-and-extend." The Mavericks site basically says that in the newest revised CBA, there is no such provision.

This was the provision that many Knicks fans were talking about using to potentially bring in a PG further down the line with Amare, Melo, and probably Tyson taking a bit of a paycut, extending their contracts, while reducing the yearly payroll, allowing another player to be signed.

The context of the article pertains to Dirk taking less to try and nab both Dwight and Deron.

http://mavericks.scout.com/2/1145100.html

It's still not out of the realm of possibility, as they could still amnesty someone and wiggle both in, but that's the only option, and an unlikely one right now.

If David West makes the all star team, the Front of his jersey will say East, and the back will say West.

He won't though.
laugh.gif

Not a chance, even with coach votes.

LeBron, Amare, Melo, Pierce all make it hard.

It would be funny though.
laugh.gif

sucks for memphis (the injury).. but speights is a good pickup

i really wonder what philly is doing or planning.. hopefully they have or find a GM who has a clue

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
No one
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Leave Lakers fans alone!! 
*Lakers fan*We Have 17 rings, how many rings does your sorry team have???*Lakers fan*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I forgot about Aldrigde getting into it with Perkins. Damn, Perk is SO angry
laugh.gif

I actually think Gay will put the team on his back like Z-Bo did last year though that is definitely wishful thinking

Back
Top Bottom