☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

I'm not as worried about the injury as long as he's back in March. I feel that the team can hold face til he returns. Probably won't end up with a high seed, but I don't see them missing the playoffs.

This will prove whether or not Rudy is capable of carrying a team. Other players stepped up when he went down last year and I'm sure people will step up in Zach's absence. I would've been more worried if it was Marc that got hurt since the offense runs through him. He's the guy that makes everyone better on that team, not Zach.  

This is still a playoff team with Conley, TA, Gay, Marc, OJ, Pargo, Cunningham, Speights and Sam. As long as the defense/toughness is there along with the talent, they won't back down. I'm just glad he's not out the entire season.

SherrodbCSN A. Sherrod Blakely
In addition to #Nets Deron Williams (ribs) being out, NJ's Kris Humphries (shoulder) also expected to not play tonight vs #Celtics.
sick.gif
@ the new starting lineup

Yo is Philly @@*@@%% serious? At first when I saw the news I thought even though the Sixers already have like 7 guys between 6'5-6'10 without a true position this could be a good trade for them since they have no shooters. But then I realized that Henry was going to the Hornets, and the Sixers are getting back two 2nd rounders?!?! Watch Speights go in with the Grizzlies too. Dude's a poor man's Amare, he was never given a chance because of Elton Brand's bum %+@. He's not that good of a defender, but neither are most of the good power forwards in the league. He can shoot from anywhere and he's good athlete. The Sixers NEVER make moves and when they do it's something ******ed like this. This is why I can't support this stupid %+@ franchise anymore.

Sundiata Gaines, Marshon Brooks, Damion James, Shelden Williams, and Johan Petro.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Sundiata Gaines, Marshon Brooks, Damion James, Shelden Williams, and Johan Petro.

laugh.gif

sick.gif
That might be the worst starting lineup I've ever seen...

When D-Will leaves next year Nets will be AWFUL! Tickets should be cheap at least though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by JD617

Which NBDL team is this?

The New Jersey Nets. No idea why they're playing an NBA game tonight.

I think Okur is starting. (Not to nit pick or that it will make a difference)

But yeah, That has to be one of the worst Nets Starting 5s I have seen in my life. I think the 12 win team from two seasons back could actually beat that lineup. They already miss Brook and on top of that, Deron has looked like garbage. (I am a Nets fan too). He has looked like Steph when he was on the Nets but hate to say it, Steph actually scored for that team. Deron is trying but he is not a 25-30 ppg point guard. He is 15- 20 ppg.

But he has said he is looking at the big picture when it comes to the nets. (I think they only care about Brooklyn anyway.) We will see though. Deron is stubborn. he hates losing.

Would yall trade Dorell Wright for Lamar Odom in a 20 team keeper league
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Big J - only reason I would even consider watching tonight. I think he will play well like he has been. Bad enough this team has no other scoring presence. Not even someone that would score ten points.

This lineup wont even win the NCAA title this year

Normally an asinine statement when thrown out there... this is the only time I've ever given it merit.

Back
Top Bottom