☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Like Westbrook a lil bit more after that receipt
pimp.gif

Never tip.
Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE Spurs announcers.

RJ fouls Lawson (no call) and gets praised.
what do u expect its the spurs announcers the worst in the biz 
laugh.gif

smh at monta. two terrible last possesions...
Spurs announcers make me cringe
sick.gif
I know they're the worst but it's like I can't even enjoy the game. It's so distracting and annoying.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

How do you guys know it was takeout? Not trying to be a smart ##+. I just don't see anything on the receipt that would suggest that.

At any rate, I would definitely be a tipping fool if I were in his shoes, just because I would feel so fortunate with my lot in life, getting paid millions and millions of dollars to play basketball.

People are bugging hating on him for not tipping, though.
I was wondering too,
nerd.gif

I always tip if I can afford to, especially to services I use, like restaurants and whatnot.

Overreacting on the Chili's though,
laugh.gif

Buc EM:
How you gone say Griffin is the new poster boy when he isn't even the lead guy for a big man shoe much less a sig, or a near sig.
Nike is the one place he isn't marketed enough to be honest
If you take Griffin, then the team would have to pass on Love ( wont happen) Or Nike would have to concede Gordon over Westbrook and Rondo.
There is no way they dont take Bosh, and with Love and no other PF than those 2 its a mistake.

9 out of 12 aint bad and + this aint China where you have a huge undeveloped market. It's the friggin capital of modern western civilization in London. The Bonuses wont be as high for those guys+ I honestly think certain guys are going to consider doping out.

1. it's takeout. look at the price total.
2. he's an idiot for not drawing a line so ppl don't write their own tip.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Buc EM:
How you gone say Griffin is the new poster boy when he isn't even the lead guy for a big man shoe much less a sig, or a near sig.
Nike is the one place he isn't marketed enough to be honest
If you take Griffin, then the team would have to pass on Love ( wont happen) Or Nike would have to concede Gordon over Westbrook and Rondo.
There is no way they dont take Bosh, and with Love and no other PF than those 2 its a mistake.

9 out of 12 aint bad and + this aint China where you have a huge undeveloped market. It's the friggin capital of modern western civilization in London. The Bonuses wont be as high for those guys+ I honestly think certain guys are going to consider doping out.

He's the lead man for the Hyperdunks.....he has 3 versions of the shoe released to the public. I know they had him on Conan promoting them. He'll have his own lead campaign for Nike by next year. Count on it.
He might be the most marketable young basketball player there is right now. C'mon man....is this a joke? Blake Griffin will be on the Olympic team, unless he decides he doesn't want to or gets injured. I wouldn't be suprised if they invited DeAndre Jordan to tryouts atleast also. I mean, Javale McGee almost made it last time. They need that center that's only going to block shots and get put backs and lobs off the bench. Under Armour would probably pay some big bucks to make that happen.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by Big J 33

People clearly like to see Westbrook struggle and ignore when he plays well, that's been obvious for awhile. Next game he forces a lot of turnovers people will pop back up.
ITS ALMOST AS IF THEY HAVE LEBRON JAMES AND CHRIS BOSH... AND THEY PLAYED THE NETS

25, 6, and 4 on 50%fg shooting
Man they're even complaining about Westbrook tipping habits on the Facebook group.

403902_222002624548733_100002169913145_507241_1152639165_n.jpg
Two things:

1. If it was take-out (which it probably was) then no tip is fine.
2. Knowing lots of people who work in the restaurant industry, athletes either tip huge or not at all. I'd break it down more, but would rather not get suspended.
If it's takeout, no biggie...

even if he tipped 20% and left around $1.80, this %%+* would have STILL been posted b/c the bitter *** server wouldn't have thought he left enough due to the money he makes. 
30t6p3b.gif

No win for Westbrook

Dude it WAS takeout. All he got was a drink. You can tell by looking at the time, they were on a plane less than 30 minutes later. Plus look at the price. He spent 8 something. What else at Chili's costs that little?
laugh.gif
at waiters mad he "demanded everything." I don't even know what that could mean, maybe he wanted his raspberry tea with no ice and the sugar packets on the side. Hell, I don't know and don't give a $@!$ Learn a real skill and get a better job then if it bothers you.
laugh.gif
at thinking you deserve bonuses for refilling glasses. Be happy this is is America and not a 3rd world country where you're infinitely replaceable *%! WOULD be replaced, by 10 year olds.

I wonder if they are mad at Sonic when KD doesn't tip, because I know people who see his Maybach there all the time.

Nah of course not, he can do no wrong.

Going back to the original post, the reason why it's acceptable to see Deron and Nash get those type of numbers is because they are the only guy on their teams. They don't have the luxury of having to hide behind Russell Westbrook. The attention is solely on them. Is there any question that Nash is an excellent shooter? If not the best PG shooter in NBA history?

!!#* of a bull.

People are just sheep and like to follow whatever the media is telling them, and don't know what they are talking about.

We went on a 14-0 run to take the lead with Durant on the bench. At one point Westbrook scored 10 straight, all on mid range jumpers which again kept us in the game and eventually overtook them for the lead, while Durant's jumpers were hitting the front, bottom of the rim.

Deron Williams is only shooting 34% on the season, a full 8 points worst than Russell Westbrook. He is even turning the ball over more.

But people like to wait for Russ to mess up then they come out in droves.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Why the hell would anyone hire Kevin McHale as their coach again?
It's not McHale, there's no true impact player on the Rockets. Nobody is scared of any of their players when you compare them to other teams.

Rubio has already become one of my top 5 favorite players. Can't wait til he starts getting more minutes

Rubio doing his damn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good for him, proving me and all the other euro-haters wrong
laugh.gif

i remember when the Twolves drafted him i was so heated he didnt end up on the Knicks, had constant arguments with JPZ 
laugh.gif
. Knew he would be this good too smh. Cant wait till he starts getting ~35 min a game and becomes a full time starter.  

I just want to know where all the people who kept saying Rubio wasn't going to play in Minnesota at? 
laugh.gif

Rubio/Gay/Gasol...what could have been 
frown.gif

The Wizards are so bad. 
sick.gif

I'd probably trade McGee right now to avoid the possibility of paying him $50+ million.

Back
Top Bottom