☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Who the hell said Griffin is the standard of PF's in the league anyway
laugh.gif
? And yes Love is better than him but I wouldn't say he's better than Pau or Dirk. But with stats like that he has to be top 3 by default

That's going to hurt OKC with Maynor being out for the season. Reggie Jackson will definitely have to step up. 
Looks like the injury bug is about to start biting everybody now. 

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

laugh.gif
? And yes Love is better than him but I wouldn't say he's better than Pau or Dirk. But with stats like that he has to be top 3 by default

Dirk has been doodoo as of late, but i really really like Alridge's game
that avy tho 
pimp.gif

This year has been the guards that are proving themselves. Brooks, Cole, Knight, Irving, Rubio, forgive me if I missed other. The compact season might have something to do with it. It's not all about size to make it in the L it seems.

What is everybody's take on Enes Kanter? Haven't heard his name pop up in here. Only able to watch him play couple minutes. I think he could live up to being the #3 pick.

Actually they're saying it's going to be Royal Ivey, the "vet" to pickup Maynor's role. Either way, we're doomed. Harden does as much of the ballhandling anyways with the 2nd unit, but then just by having him handle you lose the ability to have him as a spotup shooter.

He wouldn't even be on the team if he wasn't KD's hommie. Add to that the fact he never plays or does anything of significance, and still every time I see him or hear his name I think of this

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

laugh.gif
You forgot to add LaMarcus Aldridge to that list.

I'm glad that Rubio is playing well. He's fun to watch. It's great to see a young PG who loves to pass the ball. The league has been missing a player like that for a while.

Is there a YouTube channel for individual player highlights? I'd like to footage of just Rubio's performance today. With the NBA's amazing policy towards technology, I feel there is a niche for this and could be big. I know it's being done separately for people like Kobe and LeBron but is there more out there?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

That's going to hurt OKC with Maynor being out for the season. Reggie Jackson will definitely have to step up. 
Looks like the injury bug is about to start biting everybody now. 

it will.. but it won't as much as it should, since i don't think brooks used maynor nearly as much as he should have (maynor is/was our 2nd or 3rd most important player coming off the bench.. harden 1st and maybe collison depending on matchups AND/OR how the bigs are going

as i've stated before i think harden should be starting.. i personally think you should start and finish with your most potent lineup (thabo's defense isn't THAT good to mitigate the difference between the value of both players.. and unlike bruce bowen, he can't consistently hit the corner 3)

and like i've also said before.. the mins should be used sporadically so that KD/harden/russ all are getting around 35 mins a game... but 1 is on the floor at all times AND they each get moments throughout the game where they are the undisputed number 1 option on the floor

but my biggest thing with that, is that there should have been moments in every game when russ gets time at the SG spot and with maynor playing PG (it happens to an extent where harden runs the offense).. russ excelled in this role in the world championships and in the all-star game.. unfortunately our coach only thought it fit to try it in our last game of the season last year and for a few mins this season

laugh.gif
I found a youtuber that had made 2-5 minute clips to every random mid 90s-mid 2000s player. Seriously everyone from Keon Clark and Raef Lefrentz to Travis Best and Tyrone Hill
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Actually they're saying it's going to be Royal Ivey, the "vet" to pickup Maynor's role. Either way, we're doomed. Harden does as much of the ballhandling anyways with the 2nd unit, but then just by having him handle you lose the ability to have him as a spotup shooter.

He wouldn't even be on the team if he wasn't KD's hommie. Add to that the fact he never plays or does anything of significance, and still every time I see him or hear his name I think of this

The thing OKC will miss the most about Maynor is his 3 point shooting. He was like a 40+% 3 point shooter.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Is there a YouTube channel for individual player highlights? I'd like to footage of just Rubio's performance today. With the NBA's amazing policy towards technology, I feel there is a niche for this and could be big. I know it's being done separately for people like Kobe and LeBron but is there more out there?
kietasss
VCmysterio619
LamarMatic
BlakeAtkins22

The thing OKC will miss the most about Maynor is his 3 point shooting. He was like a 40+% 3 point shooter.

this goes to my point.. i would have loved for brooks to throw out a lineup of maynor, russ and cook for a hand full of mins regularly

russ can drive to the hoop and has these 2 guys he can kick it out to

i was pleasantly surprised that ricky rubio was in the new nba jam. he sucks %%@ in the game tho lol

If im the lakers i give mike brown until the 24th to get off a win streak. if not bring in jerry sloan. what a #%#@%%! horrible decision to sign this clown brown...

id love to see sloan rip into kobe for doing some of the stupid +%!@ he does late in games...

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by HankMoody

kietasss

This guy has the right idea. He just needs to be a lot more active... and have a better channel name. Grazie!

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

this goes to my point.. i would have loved for brooks to throw out a lineup of maynor, russ and cook for a hand full of mins regularly

I know he use to kill us. 
laugh.gif

Since everybody claiming Love as the best PF in the game after like 6 games, where do you all rank Marc Gasol in terms of centers? With Zbo out, he's actually showing how good of a rebounder he is along with him getting more shots.

He's averaging 14ppg, 10rpg, 2.3bpg, 2apg and 1.4spg thru 7 games in 35 minutes. I really don't expect him to slow down since Zach is out. Yes, its only 7 games, but can we please stop the Noah is better than Marc Gasol crap?

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

He has tried it twice this season, failed horribly. It was early in the season though and Russ was still in his "run down, take a screen, duck behind it, and brick a contested mid range jumper" mode. He is back under control now

I want to say it was the Blazers game and we tried it in the Dallas game we lost.

I love James handling the basketball though up top. He always gets something good out of it.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
I found a youtuber that had made 2-5 minute clips to every random mid 90s-mid 2000s player. Seriously everyone from Keon Clark and Raef Lefrentz to Travis Best and Tyrone Hill
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
Last time i heard that name was on NBA Live 2001

Welcome to Mr. Cousins' poster Dwight!!!!

Bill Walton and Jim Grey doing one of their few games for Magoof TV
laugh.gif

Can't believe I played against Ryan Anderson in HS
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dude played exactly how he plays now back then, wasn't even fair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Dwight Howard just throws alleyoops to himself all warmups and shoots left handed free throws even though he has enough trouble hitting them with his strong hand. Even JJ Reddick gets in on the act trying to throw himself oops off the glass.

But I agree, that Washington franchise is in trouble for a long term.

Old video I shot from one of those goofy characters who has season seats behind mine and always wears weird costumes and when there is a foul and the opposition is shooting our end, you hear his fat +## come stumbling down the stairs to try to distract the shooters

http://videobam.com/SdIvw
Here be the issue with The wizards. So much talent, but nobody there to harness it. In other words, you got a bunch of talented kids just running around playing as if they in a 2k game. You got one dude who runs around like a manaic without thinking and turns the ball over way too much in hopes of scoring with some big bang glazaly lay ups. Then you got a shoting guard who think he is the next coming of kobe(but its in the negative parts of kobe that ERRBODY HATED AND STILL HATES HIM FOR) shooting wildly and going 5 for 24. Then you got a tall dude who could be so great cause of his size and natural ablity, but instead does SO MANY PUMP FAKES, THEN SHOOTS THE BALL AND THEY FAIL TO GO IN, AND THEN THIS SHUN GOT THE NERVE TO TELL HIS TEAM MATES HE NEEDS THE BALL MORE. IS YOU SERIOUS SHUN?.

OH and heres the worst dude. Dude worries only about dunking, blocking and rebounding. Heres the con, he worries about doing it only for the benefit of himself. A center protects and defends the paint for his team not himself. Why you going around trying to do OG Antino Mcdyss dunks when you could make MILLIONS MORE by playing your role and being a denfensive monster. HE is just as big and could be as good a defensive player like Dwight if he had just a once of basketball IQ and somebody to mentor the kid. All these kids have the talent, it just has not beeen mastersed yet and its so frustrating seeing this team fall even further. IDK why ppl blame the coach. Blame the management. Yall need to sit those youngings down and get them on track. I wish a few vets would go to the wizards to let them children know that you play basketball for a living and if you don't take your job seriously, you will never be the best you can be. And if you aint playing to win, then get the heck out of DC.

ps sorry for the rant, but Wizards just looking mad nasty out there man.

I know, I agree with you and DC. I was just pointing out most teams don't take warm ups seriously.

I don't see how you can not like listening to Bill Walton. I am probably going to watch this game in favor of the Thunder because of him, plus Von Wafer is killing right now and he's one of my favorite players.

Jimmer just got iso'd by Chris Duhon and Duhon got to the basket and scored.

I didn't know Fransisco was still in the league either. It'll be funny when he finally makes a jumper though and starts cussing and talking @@@! for the next 5 minutes afterward though.

Back
Top Bottom