☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Its games like this where I feel like Tyreke can lead this team to the playoffs.... not some Kevin Martin-type perennial loser.........

I feel the opposite. I hate watching the Kings play. For one, Tyreke's right hand hesi is an aggressive carrying violation. Of course, everyone does it so why would I care, but nobody gets away with it that bad and that often. And secondly, just watching him or any 1 guy come down, dribble for a while and shoot, as Bill Walton would say isn't basketball.

And yes Tim Duncan is a crumb of a shell of his former self. He acts like he can't even spin over his right shoulder because Perkins is way overplaying him to keep him from going middle, he could just spin right and do dunk. IKE DIOGU sighting behind Kelly Crull as she does her report.

I only saw a few possessions with Jackson was in with our 2nd unit so can't accurately judge that.

Ryan Andersen with the dagger and SWAG. Garcia is right though, appeared to be standing out of bounds.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I only saw a few possessions with Jackson was in with our 2nd unit so can't accurately judge that.

going take some time, you can see he's nervous.. started to get a lil more comfortable the more time he got.. but the harden/collison pick n roll was killing em with the 2nd unit.. i'm just glad jackson played under control, made the right decisions (passing to bigs and not just forcing passes to harden or other guys) and didn't try to do too much

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Can't wait to see the stats Rubio puts up as a starter. That starting lineup just comes out flat almost every game. As soon as Ricky's in, it's a brand new team. He's the Energizer Bunny.

That may have been one of the best passes I have seen Westbrook make. Of course, it's all bang bang and if the refs calls a charge there instead then I'm mad at him and saying, "know your personnel" and don't put your big man in that position.

And Parker is fast, but Westbrook is another level of fast comparatively when they are both on the same court.

This whole team is too fast for the Spurs right now, 4 on 2 fast break and Ibaka dunks on Anderson.

edit: 3rd night of a back to back to back and even the Spurs youngsters can't see us athletically running up and down the court.

I feel the opposite. I hate watching the Kings play. For one, Tyreke's right hand hesi is an aggressive carrying violation. Of course, everyone does it so why would I care, but nobody gets away with it that bad and that often. And secondly, just watching him or any 1 guy come down, dribble for a while and shoot, as Bill Walton would say isn't basketball.
laugh.gif
this must be your first Kings game of the season...... 
This game was an improvement over the earlier part of the season when Westfail encouraged the dribble, dribble, shoot. This minimal ball movement is actually a positive sign since the season started
ohwell.gif

what amazes me.. is when you see charlotte with mullens and white.. both of those guys couldn't even get on the court with us and now they are that teams best big men (yes i know the bar wasn't set high.. but still)

now of course see mullens scoring ability i would love to be to throw that out in the second unit (im all for anything that allows harden to start).. but we had to make a move there

Nah I watched a couple. At one point, maybe still is, wasn't the season high personal best in assists 5? I just don't like that collection of guys together, but then again since I root for another team I don't care.

While NBA teams are 5-0 on the 3rd night of a back to back to back, no team has won all 3.

Barring a catastrophic meltdown, OKC will be the first to do so.

I HATE Kenny Mauer with his Lord Farkward looking *%%.

KD has 19, 9, and 7 right now but unlikely to even play long enough to complete that triple dip with us up 22 at the end of 3

what amazes me.. is when you see charlotte with mullens and white.. both of those guys couldn't even get on the court with us and now they are that teams best big men (yes i know the bar wasn't set high.. but still)

now of course see mullens scoring ability i would love to be to throw that out in the second unit (im all for anything that allows harden to start).. but we had to make a move there

Yea what Mullens told Silas and them at Charlotte is that he is a pick and pop big, would rather shoot 20footers than be in the post and Scott Brooks and co. weren't down with that, wanted him to be a center. Silas said he'll just see what you can do and build around it, and now Mullens is shooting almost 60% primarily with a diet of face up jumpers.

His defense completely sucks though. Hibbert was abusing him, not that that in itself is bad, but he doesn't even have defensive theory down. He was just not even getting in the right place and putting up a fight.

Nah I watched a couple. At one point, maybe still is, wasn't the season high personal best in assists 5? I just don't like that collection of guys together, but then again since I root for another team I don't care.
Ya it was 5
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'ma give them another couple weeks to get acclimated Smart's new system before I pass judgement. 

I totally understand your reservations on this team, but I honestly feel like it could work if this team plays in a way that gets the most out of them... Then again I do root for these guys so I'm sure I'm biased
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Tim Duncan needs to retire
laugh.gif

He has been looking like a corpse for 2-3 years now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 He gets no respect anymore. Kyle Lowry had stuff one of his shots at the beginning of the season
roll.gif

Yea what Mullens told Silas and them at Charlotte is that he is a pick and pop big, would rather shoot 20footers than be in the post and Scott Brooks and co. weren't down with that, wanted him to be a center. Silas said he'll just see what you can do and build around it, and now Mullens is shooting almost 60% primarily with a diet of face up jumpers.

His defense completely sucks though. Hibbert was abusing him, not that that in itself is bad, but he doesn't even have defensive theory down. He was just not even getting in the right place and putting up a fight.

considering the strengths of our other bigs, he could have found a small role doing that with us (and this MIGHT be narz's last year).. can't get as bad as when we started krstic at center and THAT'S all he was good for.. or when we were starting the green krstic combo

just want jackson to get some good experience from here on out.. they need to put aldrich in

Royal Ivey and TJ Ford back on the court at the same time.

I love Hayward's 11s with the home uni.

I wonder what the story is on Ryan Reid's nose cast. I guess it happened in practice most likely.

I like Jackson so far. He is under control, doesn't really force anything, only really shot when he got very open off using screens. I wish he made them more efficiently but from a shot selection perspective, golden.

The Wizards are off to a franchise worst 0-8 start, and to make matters more troubling a team source tells CSNwashington.com that Wizards' forward Rashard Lewis got into an argument with Wizards' assistant coach Sam Cassell before the Minnesota game and Lewis decided he didn't want to play.

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I really respect your basketball analysis but I wish you'd talk about other teams and not just the Thunder. I swear I stumble into the OKC season thread every time you get on a roll.
laugh.gif
 @ Lewis "not wanting to play."  I'd have my lawyesr sifting through that contract this very second trying to void it.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The Wizards are off to a franchise worst 0-8 start, and to make matters more troubling a team source tells CSNwashington.com that Wizards' forward Rashard Lewis got into an argument with Wizards' assistant coach Sam Cassell before the Minnesota game and Lewis decided he didn't want to play.

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Box score listed it as "DNP Sore Right Knee"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom