☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Kobe
pimp.gif
 I love this guy

HankMoody wrote:

Damn and I was just coming in to here to criticize Kobe too. Keep doing your thing #8. We all know where averaging 30 shots has gotten Kobe (looks at 04-07 Lakers). I hope Kobe continues this streak to May. He can do it!
You mean with Kwame, Smush, and Luke in the starting 5?

Yea he was the best player in the league by far and he couldn't get past the first round. So sad. But hey, he averaged 35!

I don't think the Lakers can beat good teams with Kobe shooting 30+ times a game. Pretty sure the W-L backs this up.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Yea he was the best player in the league by far and he couldn't get past the first round. So sad. But hey, he averaged 35!

I don't think the Lakers can beat good teams with Kobe shooting 30+ times a game. Pretty sure the W-L backs this up.
Who could get past the first round with the team he had?
Our starters consisted of Kobe, Lamar, Kwame Brown, Chris Mihm, and Smush Parker.

We faced a loaded Suns team that would end up going to the Western Conferene Finals...................

Yea, we lost because Kobe was too concerned about being the best player in the league and not getting his teammates involved. 
laugh.gif

Oh there's definitely a media bias when Kobe does it. Ever since he became the sole face of the franchise and the team went out the playoffs early it's like he gets praised for jacking up 30 shots a game even after Pau and Bynum came to the team.

Ya what idiot said that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The combination of the Niners win, God shunning Tebow, and the Kings losing by like 74 points really clouded my judgement
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Ya what idiot said that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The combination of the Niners win, God shunning Tebow, and the Kings losing by like 74 points really clouded my judgement
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
You fraud!

Nah, just playin'. You're one of the good ones around here. Back when Desmond Mason lost the dunk contest in 2003 after his leap from (what I thought was outside, but was inside) the lane, I know what you mean
laugh.gif
. Your mind goes to crazy places.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Ya what idiot said that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
Been a great day for me,
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

49ers win that thriller and Mavs win in a blowout against the scumbag Kings? What could be better?
pimp.gif

On a serious note about Vince, I take back everything I said about the dude. He's been nothing but a positive for the Mavericks. I'm very surprised at his insistence to go to the rim a lot, to attack the rim. It really frees not only him up, but the rest of the team. He's been my favorite addition to the team, and I thought he'd be my least favorite. He brings a positive attitude, fun highlights, hard-working, giving an all-out effort, and at least tries on defense. I am also surprised at how well he's shooting. I won't trust his low FG% right now because he's really working hard to try and help this team out. He's not taking as many shots so it's harder for him to get his shot going.

I'd love for him to start next year for us when we have Deron and Dwight.
pimp.gif

Really though, I'm glad we picked him up. He gives us a much-needed shot-in-the-arm on offense, and provides the
laugh.gif
s at others. I wouldn't be surprised if he sticks around long-term (meaning the duration of his twilight years). It's a nice area to play for, one of his best pals is going to retire there already, why not join him and hopefully contend? They both would play there for cheap, and I'm sure they enjoy each others company, or else he wouldn't have come on board in the first place. In a pre-season interview he said he had an eye on Dallas during the off-season even prior to them calling his agent up, whether that's just him trying to sound PC or not, I don't know, but he's been quite the opposite of what I was expecting from him.

Also, Lamar has quietly been playing more efficiently out there. Like an Antawn Jamison out there. Over our mini-winning streak, he's been rebounding a lot better, playing good defense, and trying to get dudes like Mahinmi involved (ala the alley-oop they had earlier). Hopefully now that we've strung some games together we can start playing better against good teams.

yup i call kobe's ball hoggin $@# out all the time. if hes hitting his shots then i could care less tho.

horrible first half. second half he was on point. shooting 50 percent or above he can take as many shots as he wants. brought us back from the whole he put us in or he contributed to is more like it.

give credit to the clippers double teaming him

of course loser $@# haters as usual will find anything to say something about him because they fear the man but whats new?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Pau and Andrew's body language is turning sour.

they get paid millions of +%!%!%* dollar to play 30 something minutes of basketball. if you aint getting the ball play some +%!%!%* defense or grab the offensive board instead. im tired of the same old $$!!#!#! excuse.
you think +%!%!%* pippen or kukoc complained about getting theirs? %%!% no. jordan would slap the @**% out of them if their body language turned sour.

you got two 7 footers and only get 1 block? where the %%!% do they do that? 

Originally Posted by Mister916

Couldn't even watch any Clipper games when LP was free because the announcer's were so terrible.

i like old dude that broadcast clippers games cuz he refuses to wear a headset its frickin hilarious  
laugh.gif

#@#* looks so ridiculous holding the mic. old dude lookin like a virgin giving a hand job while watching a scary movie... 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mister916

Couldn't even watch any Clipper games when LP was free because the announcer's were so terrible.

i like old dude that broadcast clippers games cuz he refuses to wear a headset its frickin hilarious  
laugh.gif

#@#* looks so ridiculous holding the mic. old dude lookin like a virgin giving a hand job while watching a scary movie... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kobe's third quarter was amazing, kept it going in the 4th, but the will to scored 40 hurt his team.

I always knew Penny Hardaway had a high basketball IQ, but man NBA TV really needs to hire this dude full time.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

roll.gif

Metta or Ron, he's still aG.
pimp.gif
*^@%#
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
MyJaysGetRocked[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 01/15/1212:25 AM
[/td][td]
MWP reminds of the sorry basketball player who starts playing real physical cause he's losing.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by OneTrust

The Clippers NEED to leave LA asap!  It's their "home court" tonight and the applause Kobe got compared to CP3 when they went to shoot their techs was waaaaay louder.
Nah, they just have to buy time til Kobe retires/skills severely deteriorate.

Back
Top Bottom