☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

i have no clue why chuck talking about LA beating teams up with pau and bynum..

kobe/lakers/brown don't give them the ball enough

Originally Posted by Big J 33

And the Westbrook haters wait another game to say "I told you so".

second8_westbrook_120101.jpg

i pray that PF topic comes back up, considering gasol AND dirk are presently playing

I'm glad people are talking about OKC/Lakers being the class of the West right now...
Mavs have just recently started to somewhat get their lineup's clicking, our versatility/2nd unit >>> anyone in the west. I think the JET is going to have a big game tonight
pimp.gif

Ron Artest is shooting 7% from the 3 point line?
indifferent.gif
I could shoot better than that, even against these elite athletic defenders in the NBA

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Ron Artest is shooting 7% from the 3 point line?
indifferent.gif
I could shoot better than that, even against these elite athletic defenders in the NBA

laugh.gif

I've seen roughly 7 or 8 Lakers games from start to finish this year...and between MWP & Kobe, I swear I haven't seen either of them make one yet. 

NotBillWalton The Bill Walton Trip
Watching Jason Kidd try to guard Kobe Bryant brings to mind the 1983 mismatch between the US and Grenada in Operation Urgent Fury.

Isolated in a sea miles from shore without a soul near him, Gasol desperately waves his hands to no avail as Kobe did what Kobe does. Shoot.

The Black Mamba has started off 0-4. He will most likely force up even more shots to score. The Kobe System: Rape your way to victory.

Ryan Gomes has to be the most random basketball player ever on a nation-wide commercial.

This is ugly, real ugly. 
But we are in prime position to steal a W, who will prevail....
Jet X Dirk pick-n-roll city or Kobe flexin at home in the 4th like he always does
nerd.gif

I just now noticed Kidd is wearing Zoom Flight Fives.
smokin.gif

Wish I could see what color the swoosh was, and the pod. Just want to see a better shot. Love that shoe.
smokin.gif

After the Kings/Timberwolves game some friends and I went to the Kings tunnel. When DeMarcus Cousins walked by I yelled, "MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN PAUL WESTPHAL FIRED." (I couldn't think of anything better, it was a spur of the moment type of thing 
laugh.gif
). He stopped in his tracks, turned around looked at me and said "What did you say!?" I repeated it and he spun around and stormed off. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just tweeted him taunting him, hopefully he responds
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom