☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

What exactly do you guys that are seemingly on here 24/7 do with your life? I hop on here on my phone when I'm on a break between class and work, and usually right before I pass out at night. But I swear I see the same people post in EVERY thread every time I get on. I mean, this dude JapanAir has posted 25,000 times since 2006. If I ever got to 10,000 posts on here....god help me. 99% chance I would be broke as hell. I think once I hit 4,000 I'm retiring.

Damn CP, Manu makes the Spurs watchable. As for his game it can be erratic but it's that unpredictability aspect of his game that makes him so good. He's pretty clutch as well.
Originally Posted by Buc Em

I think once I hit 4,000 I'm retiring.
Can't come soon enough.

What the %%%+? ^ This dude has like 7,000 posts in just a little over a year. Please stop wasting air if your contributing nothing to society except internet message board posts about the Knicks.

Manu is good. Very good at that. He does flop, but he's very affective and extremely hard to guard. Just ask Tony Allen smh.

Some of the shots he makes at crucial times is amazing, not to mention his ability to manuever through defenses. He is what makes the Spurs just a little more dangerous, but he can't do it all by himself. Guys like Parker fell asleep in the playoffs last year and I think he's a lot less affective against a good defense. Duncan is Shaq (i.e. Celtic days).

If I had to list the Spurs most dangerous assets heading into the playoffs, it would be:

1) Manu
2) Pop
3) Their shooters

I think the Clippers would murder the Spurs, and that's with Pop coaching against a clipboard for LA. 
laugh.gif
  (Vinny needs to be fired quickly btw) 

Memphis would salivate at getting them again. 

Dallas can contain them, will they is tough to say, regional rival thing

OKC would destory SA.  People love to say it, Harden is Manu, well, Harden would match Manu and probably outplay him. 

If LA plays them, we could roll the dice with Artest on Manu beating the crap out of him even if it costs us a few buckets here and there, plus I'd love to use Barnes on him as well.  And when that's all done, go with Kobe.  That's 3 guys we could switch around just to beat up on him.  That leaves Parker as our biggest problem, and PG is always our problem, no diff here.  Nobody on SA is going to slow Kobe if he has anything left, which may be a problem since he plays 40 a night now.  If we had Phil, it would be us easy, with Brown, we still can win, but closer now. 

Portland or Houston, enough youth to run the Spurs ragged, Houston has the PG but maybe not the size, Portland maybe the size, but not the PG.  These would probably be the Spurs best hopes at winning a series. 

Denver would murk the Spurs. 

So to me, I don't see how SA could be AMP's "darkhorse" unless they manage to play Houston in the first round, and Portland in the second round. 

But hey, it's not even February, maybe something changes my mind later, but as of today, naw. 

But hey, it's not even February, maybe something changes my mind later, but as of today, naw.

Don't lie man, they were the #1 seed last year and you still thought they were basura. And they were.
laugh.gif

If Manu is healthy, I think LAC would have a hard time beating them. Without? Yeah, they'd probably get torn to shreds. Same with OKC, though I don't see Harden outplaying Manu. They are pretty damn similar, but the amount of Playoff games Manu has showed up in, I take him over Harden if they're both healthy, and easily. And I love Harden, but I just appreciate what Manu does. If he wasn't such a flopping $%#!+*+!@, I'd like him a lot more.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Damn CP, Manu makes the Spurs watchable. As for his game it can be erratic but it's that unpredictability aspect of his game that makes him so good. He's pretty clutch as well.
Originally Posted by Buc Em

I think once I hit 4,000 I'm retiring.
Can't come soon enough.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by CP1708

So to me, I don't see how SA could be AMP's "darkhorse" unless they manage to play Houston in the first round, and Portland in the second round

eek.gif
Don't worry....it was a mistake

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Dude, you realize they have TIAGO right?

They have SPLITTER.

The grizzlies don't have him, but the SPURS do.

If I didn't have a sigban, this would be it right here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Tony Parker over Manu Ginobli? 
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed.

Basketball has two sides to the ball even if you could find away to convince me that Tony is better offensively, (he isn't) Manu is a premium permiter defender.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Don't lie man, they were the #1 seed last year and you still thought they were basura. And they were.
laugh.gif

Exactly.  So I don't see why everyone is lookin at me funny today. 
laugh.gif
  I mean, didn't we already see this picture? 
laugh.gif

Last year Doo actually PM'd me and asked me I think the Spurs would fail in the playoffs, I told him and we didn't worry about it again the rest of the year.  Once they got beat, not one time did he say I was right, he just went into all out hate LA mode.  And when we got beat, he unleashed like no other. 

But he thinks I forgot about that. 
wink.gif

Ches, clearly you can see the odds of the Spurs somehow facing the Rockets and Blazers in that order for the first two rounds somewhere between 1 and 50 hundred gillion. 

Hence my point, the Spurs don't have much of a chance out West.  But good luck to you brother.  Seen some of your compadres jumping off the bridge on I-5 this morning.  I waved as I drove by.  Something about "we were #1 in the West after 2 weeks, whaaaaat happpppppened?" 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I can see POR in the 2nd round for sure this year. JC, LMA, the way Camby is crashing the boards. Of course you gotta assume they come in to the playoffs healthy and if tthey are I don't see them as an easy out in the 2nd round.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Cause Duncan's game has always been about the statistics
laugh.gif

I was with you last year when I said they were frauds but I see it differently this year.  I don't think they'll win the West, its OKC's to lose imo but I said they were my dark horse candidate.  Manu was playing as well as anybody before he got hurt.  Parker is playing at a very high level.  Jefferson has been better this year despite your laughter.  Blair has improved.  They have a nice bench with Tiago, Neal, Kawhi etc.  And the best coach in the game.  And once again they had a horrible matchup last year but despitet hat they did have the best record in the conference.  

I'm pretty sure at the start of the year CP if I had said the Mavs would win it all you would laugh so to write it off is stupid.
1. Tim's knees are shot. Simple as that. You don't have to show me statistics to make that conclusion
2. Jefferson has been better this year? How so?
3. They had a horrible matchup last year? So you expect them to have a better matchup this year? Out of LAL, LAC, OKC. Memphis, Denver, Portland, Dallas? Which one of those is going to be a better matchup, lol

Man, shut the hell up about Manu already.  God damn. 
laugh.gif

Bunch of Doo !*!*%+@#%@+%% in here, go away.  I already said it, I'm not a Manu guy.  I think he's terribly overrated, apparently NT does not.  Ok, got it, quit askin me about him.  +#** 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I can see POR in the 2nd round for sure this year.
First year watchin the NBA? 

Ok then. 
laugh.gif
It all depends on seeding and I think they have a very good chance as opposed to past years.

Back
Top Bottom