☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Both ways? 

I would like to see Manu's moments that completely changed the course of NBA titles being won. 
nerd.gif

I'd like to see the moments that Manu ended series with his shots at the buzzer.........multiple times. 
nerd.gif

SEVEN rings.  What, 5-6 of those came from things that Rob did, IN THE POSTSEASON, when it counted most. 

I am sure, Manu has some nice moments, cool.  Robert adjusted history with some of his moments. 

And by the way, 2005, Tim Duncan wins a title, but not if Robert Horry doesn't save that day.  No no.  All you have to do is read what Simmons wrote about that in his book.  Duncan was about to LOSE that finals, and Horry saved his life. 

Sacramento poisoned Kobe to win in 2002, and Horry saved the Lakers life. 

He's daggered more hearts than any player not named Mike. 

Show me Manu doin that work.  Give me those examples and I will review them.  I'm a fair and honest guy, send them my way, and I will change my vote if you have the proof I seek. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Has this been posted?

kendrickwiki.jpg

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So, what will they do if they have to face a Zbo/Gasol frontline again in the playoffs?

The Grizz better focus on getting in the playoffs first. They could finish 11th in the conference and I wouldn't be surprised. 

CP, my dude, just because a guy would be in an NBA all-time highlight reel doesn't mean he's in the HOF.
laugh.gif

And I don't think Manu should be in the HOF, either. Because he's from Argentina? Okay, throw Luc Longley in the Hall. An NBA champion on one of the greatest teams ever… and he's AUSTRALIAN? When's the ceremony?

Can Boozer get in, being from Alaska? I know Alaska is technically in the USA, but, I mean… it's like, all the way up there, where they get like 2 days of sunshine a year.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So, what will they do if they have to face a Zbo/Gasol frontline again in the playoffs?

The Grizz better focus on getting in the playoffs first. They could finish 11th in the conference and I wouldn't be surprised. 
indifferent.gif
They are a LOCK for the NBA FINALS.

JK

One Hit Wonders.
pimp.gif

How many shots did Kerr hit? I can only think of the one vs Utah. And is someone going to post any Manu moments for me?

Originally Posted by PMatic

The Grizzlies are struggling to score against good teams.

Better tweet BHZhomer that that only good teams make the playoffs.

If you can't score you can't make the finals.

MANU again with the CLUTCH pass to Timmy. Also he pass the ball to timmy Vs the SOnics in the 05 semis.
pimp.gif

He's been a top 20 or so player for most of his career. There are plenty of "moments," on both ends of the floor.

And just a general sidebar... using winning or not winning as a way to judge individual players in a team sport is ridiculous to me. Particularly in baseball, but basketball, too. I really don't understand the concept.

Edit: Dude, stop. Jesus Christ. Yes, I'm talking to you.

Originally Posted by bballah3

I someone really trying to argue that Manu ISNT a Hall of Famer?  The guy is a lock. He is the best international player outside of Europe to ever play in the NBA, and the second best international player (behind Dirk) to ever play in the league.

Rewind the 2004 Olympics if you have to.

laugh.gif
I'm a Manu fan and all but the second best international player of all time?  Dirk #1?  Come on now.  He might be the 5th or 6th best (Manu, that is).

Does anybody miss more layups than Tony Allen? I know Ronnie Brewer is bad too, but TA is just embarrassing. You see him wide open to the basket and think "ok, no way he can miss this one, he's all alone," and he somehow manages to jump off 2 feet instead of 1, switch to his left hand when it wasn't needed, and fall into the nearest defender and airball it and you're like, what?

Derek Fisher will give Tony Allen a run for his money.

But Tony Allen makes the easiest of layups difficult.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
I'm a Manu fan and all but the second best international player of all time?  Dirk #1?  Come on now.  He might be the 5th or 6th best (Manu, that is).

Name your list please. Thanks.
grin.gif

If you have Parker ahead of MANU..........

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by bballah3

I someone really trying to argue that Manu ISNT a Hall of Famer?  The guy is a lock. He is the best international player outside of Europe to ever play in the NBA, and the second best international player (behind Dirk) to ever play in the league.

Rewind the 2004 Olympics if you have to.

laugh.gif

ummm @%%

who is better then dirk and who is higher then Manu?

Back
Top Bottom