☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Yea, Millsap is a Hollins kinda guy. Tough, aggressive, good rebounder, lateral quickness, can defend both the 4 and 5 if needed, etc. His contract is only has 2 years left on it too which would probably entice Heisley $$$ wise. There should be no reason why Memphis isn't working the phones trying to get this guy.

Kevin Harlan near trollin with the World peace calls
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wcghost

devin harris is a certified bum.
Nets made out like bandits trading that bum for Deron.

ive always said Harris sucked. hate dudes game.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Jefferson is just not in game shape. He's missed like 14 shots. As soon as he gets in form this team should make games closer.

yeah he looks really sluggish out there. Looks dis-interesting in getting the loose balls and rebounds. He's on my fantasy team too.
30t6p3b.gif

Well the jury is still out on the Deron trade, if he re-signs and they bring in a big FA like Dwight, then yes.. great move. But for Utah they got Favors, the pick that became Kanter, and Golden State's 2012 1st rounder too. And considering the frustrations surrounding Paul's trade and Dwight rumors, Utah was smart to make a move ahead of time.

Why would Utah want oj tho? Haywood or Burke have that shooting spot for the future. And I'm sure they can get wayyyy more then oj for Jefferson

utah shoulda just kept playing there starters so they can get the feel of each others games since its a shorter season. lakers played 3 games in a row and the starters still played alot of mins in the 4th. the jazz just played the bench the whole game bench got way more burn then the starters no wonder they lost

the HILARITY of Inside the NBA after a Laker win is a great topping. Loved them making fun of Barkley's mug shot.

Yeah, shame they traded C-Webb for this inarticulate clown. Too much attempted comedy and not enough insight on the show now.

I definitely remember there were only a few of us the believe bringing on Shaq was gonna be too much of a good thing and it just may turn out to be just that.

Whatever though. It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom