☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

He's not even a quarter-decent big man.

Yes, he's elite when it comes to shot blocking but that's where it ends. With his size/athletic ability, you'd think he'd be cleaning up the rebounds. Especially on the offensive end.

And the Clippers have played, what, 7 games? He should be fresher than the competition.

#LeBrickJames & LeBum are trendin' right now 
roll.gif

and really like to see the 6ers playing this well.. and Nikola Vucevic is looking pretty good for the young season

but they still need to make some moves.. only guys i would worry about keeping is jrue, lou (perfect bench guard), thad and now nikola

bhz, rewind to before the speights trade, what ALONG with speights would it take to get gay to the sixers?

iggy, speights and picks? (no clue if this would actually work under trade rules)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by What up

Can we talk about DeAndre Jordan and how he sucks?

Jordan is not bad, but he is overpaid

if you're a half decent big man, you will get bank

Any avg fan should know that %!@% but some don't smh...big men are rare these days...Byron mullens gonna get paid if he keep improving this season

How does that change reality? Everyone. Lights. Up. The. Bobcats.

Deal with it.

Everyone lights up the Warriors too if it makes you feel better.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Up 17 w/ about a minute left in the 3rd, only to lose by 5? Outscored by 22 in the 4th? Not a good look, Heat.

LeBron with a couple bricked 3s towards the end? Not a good look, dude.

we always get relaxed when we are up 15-20 points against "weaker teams"... 
30t6p3b.gif
thinking we can always flip the switch and come back to win the game..
Game 2, 2011 NBA Finals.

dirk-nowitzki_1919178c.jpg

Also, I said it a few weeks ago, but if I had one player to try and win me a basketball game today?

Give me Kobe Bryant.

I still think he's the best player in the NBA, and has been for about the past half-decade.

I go back and forth between him and Bron, but winning games, I'd go Kobe.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Also, I said it a few weeks ago, but if I had one player to try and win me a basketball game today?

Give me Kobe Bryant.

I still think he's the best player in the NBA, and has been for about the past half-decade.

Idk how this could honestly really be debatable.............. I'm sure stats might prove otherwise but there is no other player I would feel more comfortable with in the clutch than Kobe.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Give me Kobe Bryant.

Idk how this could honestly really be debatable.............. I'm sure stats might prove otherwise but there is no other player I would feel more comfortable with in the clutch than Kobe.
Couldn't agree more. He isn't perfect, but watching him play on a nightly basis is something we all take for granted. Same with LeBron to an extent, but I love Kobe, love watching him play.

Great win for the dub's even better game from nate and dorell finally started knockin down the 3's.

Give me Kobe Bryant.

Couldn't agree more. He isn't perfect, but watching him play on a nightly basis is something we all take for granted. Same with LeBron to an extent, but I love Kobe, love watching him play.
I'll still take Kobe, but at this this point, you have to start throwing Durant in the mix, especially for his three point capabilities. Because let's face it, every team in the league will let Lebron shoot an open three in crunch time.

Great win for the Warriors! The Heat were again too relaxed with the big lead and got to a panic state (again) when the game was close! It's still to early to say anything but I hope the Heat(especially Bron...What happened to being mr.cluthch at Cleveland man?!.SMH) can resolve this immediately or else it will 2011 finals bad memories again
mad.gif
!!!
ohwell.gif
 .... GO HEAT!!!

Give me Kobe Bryant.

Melo >

I don't know how a 40 pt game got yall talking crazy about Kobe and clutchness.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Give me Kobe Bryant.

Melo >

I don't know how a 40 pt game got yall talking crazy about Kobe and clutchness.
Uhh, when has Kobe ever been questioned as being clutch or not?

And when has he ever been questioned as one of the greatest scorers in the game?

Originally Posted by EMM23

Great win for the Warriors! The Heat were again too relaxed with the big lead and got to a panic state (again) when the game was close! It's still to early to say anything but I hope the Heat(especially Bron...What happened to being mr.cluthch at Cleveland man?!.SMH) can resolve this immediately or else it will 2011 finals bad memories again
mad.gif
!!!
ohwell.gif
 .... GO HEAT!!!

Lebron hit a total of 2 clutch shots his whole 7 years Cavs career and you call him mr clutch ? LOL

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by EMM23

mad.gif
!!!
ohwell.gif
 .... GO HEAT!!!

Lebron hit a total of 2 clutch shots his whole 7 years Cavs career and you call him mr clutch ? LOL
funny isnt it calling him mr.clutch. 

Back
Top Bottom