☠TERMINATOR | SALVATION☠ 5/21/2009 - IN THEATERS NOW!

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

^ I knew it from that trailer that were gonna try to make this movie PG-13.

They trying to make it like Transformers or something.

Well if it does happen there's always the unrated director's cut blu-ray they'll release.

Transformers comparisons are getting kinda old. I didn't know robots were exclusive to them
laugh.gif
Sucks about the rating thing though, but since this is gonna be one of thebiggest movie's of 2009, I'm sure WB knows it'll lose a lot of ticket sales if it's a rated R. Especially since TDK did so well and that waspg-13

I haven't got this feeling since T2...This has an epic and dark vibe to it.

Damn shame the studio is trying to @+%% with the rating...It should be Rated R.

An R-Rating didn't stop T2 from selling toys, I don't see why this should be any different.

Lookin forward to this one...Always been a fan of the Terminator series and i see this one going above and beyond

pimp.gif
@ a possible Robert Patrick cameo in T5

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Looking more forward to the film whenever a new trailer is released..

.. and Bryce Dallas Howard.
pimp.gif

word. She was so gorgeous is Spider-man 3
pimp.gif
Although Moon Bloodgood isno joke. And that name is just too gangsta
pimp.gif

c733d258b3d4.jpg

Moon Bloodgood is serious
devil.gif

I heard one of the scenes in question was a scene where she is topless in the rain, that's one of the scenes the studio is trying to take out to drop therating

I hope it's R

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Moon Bloodgood is serious
devil.gif

I heard one of the scenes in question was a scene where she is topless in the rain, that's one of the scenes the studio is trying to take out to drop the rating

I hope it's R
Yes...
I read that in the article on the previous page.

Movis is pfff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cannot wait for this sweet action

[table][tr][td]Photos: Japanese Museum's "Terminator" Exhibition[/td] [td]03-31-2009 (18:00:32)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
headline11888.jpg
Back in February, it was announced that a "Terminator" display would be coming to the National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation in Tokyo from March 19th to June 28th. Now, IESB has some photos from the museum, which you can check out by clicking on the image below.

Entitled "Terminator Exhibition - Battle or Coexistence? Robots and Our Future," the display features Terminators new and old in celebration of the release of McG's "Terminator Salvation."

The official description reads: "The movie "Terminator" was released in 1984 and its unique theme that portrays the coexistence of humans and robots was very impressive. The images created using special effects and technologies made viewers realistically imagine the robots of the not so distant future. In this exhibition, we exhibit the artwork and costumes actually used during the filming of the "Terminator Series" movies. We will also introduce research on the communicative ability of robots from the viewpoint of science and technology.

With the appearance of a biped robot attracting people's attention and with pet robots and cleaning robots becoming common today, it has become possible to imagine a future where humans and robots coexist. In the "Terminator Series," many robots that become dangerous to humans are being portrayed as well as robots that coexist with people. Through this exhibition, we will think about the future and the ideal robot technology that is the fusion of various technologies such as machinery and information, and also what kind of relationship human beings will create with robots.
"
[/td] [/tr][/table]
temp1321.jpg

I'm good with the endoskull I have on display in my living room, but I wish I could afford a 1:1 scale Endoskeleton. It'd make a great display in mycrib
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I'm good with the endoskull I have on display in my living room, but I wish I could afford a 1:1 scale Endoskeleton. It'd make a great display in my crib
laugh.gif

that would be a bit much
laugh.gif
I can imagine coming home drunk and seeing itand just buggin' out

and if it started walking and the eyes turned on
eek.gif
lol

Heads up, tomorrow on Friday 4/10 during Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles there's gonna be an Extended Look for Terminator:Salvation.

airs on Fox at 8:00pm, check it out

Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation: 1/6th scale JOHN CONNOR collectible figure

Hot Toys proudly presents the first human-kind MMS figure from the upcoming sci-fi movie in 2009 - Terminator Salvation: 1/6th scale John Connor collectiblefigures.

This collectible figure stands approximately 30 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys True-type figure body with over 36 points of articulation.

This John Connor figure features the high quality head sculpture (by Weapon X) , perfect painting (by JC Hong) and authentic Christian Bale likeness.

Right now, none of the John Connor product with Christian Bale's likeness has been approved so far, besides Hot Toys' 1/6th scale John Connorcollectible figure. With our specialized experience to the collectibles, our talents and product standard have been highly recognized in the collectibleindustry, and this John Connor prototype sample has also been reviewed and officially approved by Christian Bale& McG (the director of TerminatorSalvation) in person.

The collectible also comes with the following full gear and weapons:

Uniform
Leather jacket
Pants
T-shirt
Tactical full body harness

Accessories
Headset
Radio with pouch
M4 magazine pouches
Pistol Magazine pouch
Demolition blocks
Drop leg panel
Armband
Patch
Assault boots
Tactical gloves

Weapons
M4A1 with tactical red dot sight
XM-26 LSS
Line launcher
Pistol with holster
Tactical fixed blade

Artists:
Head Sculpt by Weapon X
Paint by J.C Hong

Release date: Q2, 2009

Terminator Salvation ™ & [emoji]169[/emoji] 2009 T Asset Acquisition Company, LLC.

Hot Toys - MMS 94 - Terminator Salvation: Endoskeleton T-700 collectible figure

Hot Toys is proud to bring you the first two MMS figure from the upcoming highly anticipated movie in 2009 - Terminator Salvation: T- 600 & T-700collectible figures.

The Skynet's foot soldier - T700 collectible figure features:

l Approximately 31 cm / 12 inches tall
l over 25 points of articulations plus fully articulated fingers and toes
l Light-up eyes ( cell button battery operated/ battery included)
l Movie scene featured figure base with nameplate

Release date: APR, 2009

Hot Toys - MMS 93 - Terminator Salvation: Endoskeleton T-600 collectible figure

Hot Toys is proud to bring you the first two MMS figure from the upcoming highly anticipated movie in 2009 - Terminator Salvation: T- 600 & T-700collectible figures.

The massive killing machine-T-600 collectible figure features :

l Approximately 35 cm / 14 inches tall
l Over 25 Points of articulations plus fully articulated fingers
l Light- up eyes ( cell button battery operated/ battery included)
l Accessories includes Gatling gun ammo pack with harness
l Movie scene featured figure base with nameplate

Release date: MAY, 2009

MOVIE is gonna be insane.. PLEASE PLEASE make it R rated.. on another note, the NIN song iskinda cool but totally think they should have used WAR MACHINE from AC/DC..heard it on wwe one nightand was hooked.. google it or youtube it if you havent heard it yet... songs kills it and should have been on soundtrack

Back
Top Bottom