♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
r4-cover.png

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Cham I'm from la and game came out hot basically representing everything he stood for but come now I wouldn't say that. He been lacking....are you a fan or something? No flame just asking.

Right on- regardless of whether or not hes puttin out good music right now-  I got respect for Game that goes back, not just for the type of music he puts out, but also for the way he handles business. He may be crazy, but atleast hes aware of it
grin.gif

"   And now you do what they told ya
And now you do what they told ya
But now you do what they told ya
Well now you do what they told ya" - Rage

82c15fe5e677c7c18c49094e241f2afedf46639.jpg

Cmon son
tired.gif
...50 exposed this man. All rappers are hard to believe now a days..but this dude's the worst with his name dropping and sh*t starting. He can't write a relevant 16 without mentioning another rapper

Jberk- idk if your calling me out on my statement never been to good about internet conversations. you from la? Cause we definitely have way better rappers out now then game who are barely coming up.

Skeme,Dom,Kendrick,the whole black hippy group the list goes on
No no, I was not being facetious, I was being sincere. I live in Toronto. I grew up on The Roots, Common, Talib, Tribe, Jay, Nas, Tupac, Biggie...
These days I am taking in a lot of Cunninlynguists (southern underground) - they spit fire. Out of your list there, who do you recommend? I'll take it in.

Afrojack in the bordeaux 7's.  This guy is fire #1 DJ in the world and has been wearing these all the time.

Originally Posted by jberk81

Jberk- idk if your calling me out on my statement never been to good about internet conversations. you from la? Cause we definitely have way better rappers out now then game who are barely coming up.

Skeme,Dom,Kendrick,the whole black hippy group the list goes on
No no, I was not being facetious, I was being sincere. I live in Toronto. I grew up on The Roots, Common, Talib, Tribe, Jay, Nas, Tupac, Biggie...
These days I am taking in a lot of Cunninlynguists (southern underground) - they spit fire. Out of your list there, who do you recommend? I'll take it in.

I'd say from what you'd mention I'd say Kendrick his style is similar to the guys you mention. Also Dom he's laid back style to.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Afrojack in the bordeaux 7's. �This guy is fire #1 DJ in the world and has been wearing these all the time.
i posted a pic of this night a while back.
dude has some heat. he wears a sz 15, and everytime he comes to mia he cops a few things at ATC.

Originally Posted by mindless2778

Originally Posted by ninjahood

230977_1375274238853_1741740789_590623_7580647_n.jpg
laugh.gif
 Que carajo penso Romeo? Pic looks mad old, though. He's not as skinny now.
Aventura, tho 
pimp.gif
definitely old pic of romeo i found on fb.....for extra points, that lil kid next to him is prince royce....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom