Status
Not open for further replies.
Dope Stalley interview, I didn't even know he was muslim. That rolex
pimp.gif
 and those pins
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

img7815d.jpg

that MCM vest on the far right is kinda dope. i'd prolly tailor it so the shoulders didn't hang over like that tho.

and
laugh.gif
at rodman's hair in that bulls pic... miss that squad man...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

AP96060901697.jpg
I had to make straight As after my moms sprung for all 3 of those shoes. I got the white and baby blue uptempos too. 
Was it the reggie millers that came with the sock/Aqua sock that you can slip in or out with the shoes? Remember they came out around the same time.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

I like stalley cause he's one of the few that doesn't tuck his jeans behind the tongues.

Yeah I like that about Stalley that's how I rock my kicks too, but it only looks right with kicks with smaller openings around the bottom of the pants.
And you're a niner fan?
pimp.gif
 Totally agree. I wear GAP so I had to switch to straight fits cause the standards were just a bit too wide.

Where can I see this Stalley interview?

That Bulls pic is dope, the uptempos even doper.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by teekay

Does anyone think it's weird for people to log on to a Nike shoe forum, and argue fashion? Discuss "fits" etc etc

Enjoy the shoes & check out the vogue forums to discuss fashion

back to the kicks, this is a throwback from '05, they look like cement III's but something looks different can't put my finger on it? bad quality pic though

2ppzvig.jpg
pretty sure these are fake laser 3s, remember NT ripping him apart 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Franky 9

Originally Posted by teekay

Does anyone think it's weird for people to log on to a Nike shoe forum, and argue fashion? Discuss "fits" etc etc

Enjoy the shoes & check out the vogue forums to discuss fashion

back to the kicks, this is a throwback from '05, they look like cement III's but something looks different can't put my finger on it? bad quality pic though

2ppzvig.jpg
pretty sure these are fake laser 3s, remember NT ripping him apart 
laugh.gif
Check the Vol.1 and Vol.2 threads - Game's rocked many a fake in his hayday.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

I like stalley cause he's one of the few that doesn't tuck his jeans behind the tongues.

Yeah I like that about Stalley that's how I rock my kicks too, but it only looks right with kicks with smaller openings around the bottom of the pants.

obviously i'm strictly tongues out, but i agree it looks mad turrible when kids try to tuck bulky shoes into skinny jeans... the worst is trying to cover the tongue on yeezys with skinnys but the side ankle parts won't tuck in, so they stick out and just the tongue is covered...
laugh.gif
shouldn't even try to cover it if it's gonna be that complicated and look like that...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

The funniest thing about that bulls pic is the SONICS bench attendent next to $.
roll.gif

steady jockin'...
roll.gif

didn't even notice that b4... i was like "dayum, i don't remember him"...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BartVader

That Bulls pic is beyond dope. The funny thing is, the breds aren't even my fav shoe in that pic..
I bought the "AIR"s Pippen wore that year instead of the Breds. I just loved those so much watching them in the playoffs

am i the only one who just scrolls down on anything more than a line of text ??

*waits on the comments about jay's swimming trunks length*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom