♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
sudeikis is the new yeezy...

Sudeikis's fits actually look decent tho...
...but would look 10x better with basic oxfords, loafers, etc. For the most part, many of his outfits look out of place and/or forced with sneakers. Not saying it can't be pulled off, but I'm assuming this look appeals to those that wore fitted hats with their rented tuxedos to prom.

That goes without saying though. Of course those outfits aren't usually worn with sneakers. Figured it was a given that he incorporated his own twist to it by wearing kicks which in my opinion, may not add anything to the fit but it surely doesn't take anything away from it... :\

My bad if posted.
9499335800_344a25c5f0_b.jpg

Dudes looking too far into this whole Sudekis thing... Dude dresses casual and likes kicks. Nothing wrong with it. He puts sime fits together that work well with kicks. He's not out on twitter or IG, posting selfies of himself, or having someone taking pics of him to post wherever, or even on the net claiming to be a "sneakerhead"... Paparazzi is snapping the pics and they make it to places like this.

Let the dude live, geez.

LOL.

I REMEMBER READING A PIECE ON HOW MEGGINGS, YES REAL TERM, ARE FINALLY REACHING DA STATES.

AND I DONT MEAN TIGHTS UNDER YOUR OVERPRICED CHAMPION SHORTS.

WE ARE TALKING JUST THE LEGGINGS AND WHAT EVER ON TOP.

LOL

Dudes looking too far into this whole Sudekis thing... Dude dresses casual and likes kicks. Nothing wrong with it. He puts sime fits together that work well with kicks. He's not out on twitter or IG, posting selfies of himself, or having someone taking pics of him to post wherever, or even on the net claiming to be a "sneakerhead"... Paparazzi is snapping the pics and they make it to places like this.

Let the dude live, geez.
you forgot that he does it in a non douchey way!

Let the dude live, geez.
you forgot that he does it in a non douchey way!
My bad :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom