♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i remember the corny, sparkly skull head belt buckles... :lol:

just sayin', thought i remember hearing jim jones used to play football professionally or something, plus he's doing push ups in the vid with girls on his back, most guys diesel like that do wear slimmer fit shirts.

whatever tho.

Last edited:
For you dudes who love Jason Sudeikis, the following is from the Reddit AMA with Olivia Wilde.

QUOTE:

My question to you Olivia is what takes up more room in the closet, your stuff or Jason's shoe collection?

J has 110 pairs of Jordans. ONE HUNDRED AND TEN. So far.

Yeah, guess I heard wrong... :shrug:

Just looked up his wiki, only sports mention was this:

"He also has his own freestyle inline skating team, Dipskate, which he plans to take to the X Games in the near future."

Dipskate... :rofl:

I didn't really like them when I was younger, then in '07 I bought a black and a blue pair and fell in love with the style. I missed out on the Cortez IDs but am still looking for rarer colors. These are nice though.

Last edited:
as far as fashion, dipset represent what harlem looks and still dresses like.

29b28700f65811e28b8d22000a9e011e_7.jpg

way more cats got this archetype by faaaaaaar.
exactly, except the black on black fitted this is how a fair amount of ppl in harlem dress, not in man skirts lol

For you dudes who love Jason Sudeikis, the following is from the Reddit AMA with Olivia Wilde.

QUOTE:

My question to you Olivia is what takes up more room in the closet, your stuff or Jason's shoe collection?

J has 110 pairs of Jordans. ONE HUNDRED AND TEN. So far.

just read the iama....hope nicekicks or sneakerwatch interviews the classy jason sudekis

you're telling me that a shaggy white dude with a beat kansas t shirt and some lee dungerees chinos sporting some misplaced 3's is doing it bigger than asap?

I only read this thread every once in a while and really just started in the past few months but I'm caching up and I've definitely noticed you've got this strange obsession with combating anything positive said about what Jason Sudeikis is wearing, you just can't let a comment go by without questioning why someone else likes what he's got on. I'm not impressed by his outfits but people have different tastes and as simple as something might be, there can be people who appreciate it. It's just odd how you're so focused on it.

you're telling me that a shaggy white dude with a beat kansas t shirt and some lee dungerees chinos sporting some misplaced 3's is doing it bigger than asap?

I only read this thread every once in a while and really just started in the past few months but I'm caching up and I've definitely noticed you've got this strange obsession with combating anything positive said about what Jason Sudeikis is wearing, you just can't let a comment go by without questioning why someone else likes what he's got on. I'm not impressed by his outfits but people have different tastes and as simple as something might be, there can be people who appreciate it. It's just odd how you're so focused on it.
He also have a strange obsession with Stalley and me. :rolleyes

Nice kicks

Ronnie fieg and victor cruz

Miley wit Vs

Dope a** sweater

He look worried

Last edited:
why do i like that ben frank supreme shirt :smh:

why was it $130 :[ :smh:

i dint even wanna kno what it moves for now

Status
Not open for further replies.