∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Not sure Nic Piz even has it in him to do another season focused on Rust and Marty that could co parents the caliber of S1.

I hope somebody good and creative enough can make the movie with a similar compelling role for MM.

HBO said this about TD S3 during their press tour:

True Detective is “not dead,” Bloys (HBO's new programming president) maintained when asked about the potential for a third season.

“I’m just not sure we have the right take for a third season yet.”

Bloys also hinted that TD could return without series creator Nic Pizzolatto.

hmm if nic is gone, S3 could probably be salvaged.

Last edited:
The re-hashing continues.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
TD S3 Update:

EW has exclusively learned that creator Nic Pizzolatto has penned at least the first two episodes for a potential third edition of the acclaimed anthology crime drama.

We have also learned that Emmy-winning writer-producer David Milch — the mind behind dramas such as Deadwood and NYPD Blue — is coming on board to work with Pizzolatto.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/27/true-detective-season-3-david-milch/

David Milch has a reputation for being a pain in the *** to work with. Put him and Pizzaman in the same room who the hell knows what's gonna happen. 
laugh.gif

S2 was buns coming off s1.

I thought this was scrapped and if there was another season new creators/writerswould be brought in.

Milch though :lol: :pimp:

David Milch has a reputation for being a pain in the *** to work with. Put him and Pizzaman in the same room who the hell knows what's gonna happen. 
laugh.gif
Considering Pizzaman's massive ego, he'll try to give Milch the hands. After Milch washes him, Pizzaman will fire Milch.

TD's PR team will play it off as "creative differences."

Pizzaman will introduce a character in Season 3 who looks strangely familiar to Milch and ends up getting killed.

Last edited:

David Milch has a reputation for being a pain in the *** to work with. Put him and Pizzaman in the same room who the hell knows what's gonna happen. :lol:

Considering Pizzaman's massive ego, he'll try to give Milch the hands. After Milch washes him, Pizzaman will fire Milch.

TD's PR team will play it off as "creative differences."

Pizzaman will introduce a character in Season 3 who looks strangely familiar to Milch and ends up getting killed.

:lol:

This as a legit chance at happening too

Last edited:
2 writers?

Things have changed last I remember NicPiz was run ing the show and writing everything a d then he dipped and there were rumors somebody else maybe do a s3.

Are the two writers still beefing?

Season 1 was Nic Pizzolatto and Cary Fukunaga

S2 was just Nic Pizzolatto :x :smh: :lol:

Look's like The GOAT David Milch got in Pizzolatto ear about doing another Season and is helping / co writing :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom