╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

I didn't see the game but from what I read, we battled for a bit.

This is definitely a learning experience for these players, TT surprised me. Playing only 26 minutes limited Kyrie, but him and Omri have to be more effective on Offense than that.

We'll be fine, but we desperately need a 2 that can score.

I didn't see the game but from what I read, we battled for a bit.

This is definitely a learning experience for these players, TT surprised me. Playing only 26 minutes limited Kyrie, but him and Omri have to be more effective on Offense than that.

We'll be fine, but we desperately need a 2 that can score.

last nights game was close but yea we had Jose Calderon looking like steve nash in his prime
30t6p3b.gif

defense has to step it up and Jamison shouldn't be shooting so much

Omri also missed some good open looks

Kyrie is gonna need time.

Tristan
eek.gif

Anderson's Hustle
pimp.gif

lot of room for improvement. Jamison needs to be somewhere else playing basketball!

last nights game was close but yea we had Jose Calderon looking like steve nash in his prime
30t6p3b.gif

defense has to step it up and Jamison shouldn't be shooting so much

Omri also missed some good open looks

Kyrie is gonna need time.

Tristan
eek.gif

Anderson's Hustle
pimp.gif

lot of room for improvement. Jamison needs to be somewhere else playing basketball!

"Razor Ramon"
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Titty boy made me a believer with him coming off the bench and scoring 14. I think he'll be starting soon, Scott just wants him to earn it first.

If Omri scored each of the buckets he took - we would've easily took that game. That's pretty much how important he is to our squad.

"Razor Ramon"
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Titty boy made me a believer with him coming off the bench and scoring 14. I think he'll be starting soon, Scott just wants him to earn it first.

If Omri scored each of the buckets he took - we would've easily took that game. That's pretty much how important he is to our squad.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

#1 pick for a reason!!! lets go

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MY MAN K-I!!

12 Points, 5 assists, 3 boards, 2 steals and 5-7 FG at halftime!??

ENOUGH TO MAKE Kevin Cleveland a fan!!

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

#1 pick for a reason!!! lets go

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MY MAN K-I!!

12 Points, 5 assists, 3 boards, 2 steals and 5-7 FG at halftime!??

ENOUGH TO MAKE Kevin Cleveland a fan!!

Not watching the game because I'm at work....but all my friends texting me so I know we're killing em
laugh.gif

Might go to the game on the 1st..!

Back
Top Bottom