⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
15/30 on the shortlist so far
Do9yIRdW0AI_mEI.jpg:large
Do-Yi-WX4AA8drF.jpg

Do-5z4oXUAA0tSa.jpg:large

The club is looking to introduce a continetal model at OT,about time.

Would be more than happy with Marotta or Paritici,the club has apparently already started talking to both

Get Woody away from footy related decisions and bring in actual footy men

Bruh Wolves are 3 points from top 4

If spurs continue to drop and wolves keep it up...

Bournemouth too. So random seeing them right below spurs :lol:

Weren't you to entertaining the idea of the dotard coming back to Madrid as a caretaker manager?

Damn, had no idea Kovac was playing a 4-1-4-1 with Thiago as the lone holding mid & then expecting the likes of Robben, Mueller, Goretzka, & James to run like mad men & cover as much ground as possible... :rofl:

Making the right-footed Nacho our backup LB was a bad move imo. In the CL when dealing with a stud opponent on the wing sure, but against the likes of Alaves, when we desperately need a goal threat, I’d like to either see Reguilon or even Asensio deputize there. Our fullbacks barely defend in matches against lesser sides who sit back anyways.

This roman saga is crazy... The Feds were at the NYC upper east side mansion of oligarch oleg deripaska to seize the property because of his involvement in murder, money-laundering, bribery, & racketeering. When they got in, roman's ex-wife & children basically hiding out there. roman is rumored to be dating deripaska's ex-wife, while his ex-wife is rumored to be dating greek shipping tycoon stavros niarchos. Not sure why if she's dating the greek billionaire why she has to hide out in deripaska's place... Crazy story...

Last edited:
These EPL teams are switching kit manufacturers every god damn couple years, Jesus. Once a contract is over, another company takes its spot - This is definitely the new norm...

I wish there was some consistency with these contracts, I wish it went back to the way it’s always been..

United - Nike
Arsenal - Nike
Liverpool - Adidas
Chelsea - Adidas
City - who TF cares

Its weird to me that the only Adidas team in the bundesliga is Bayern, I'm guessing other clubs are fed up the favoritism & behind the scenes bs

Last edited:
The dotard apparently wants United to get Inter's Milan Skriniar & Milan's Alessio Romagnoli in January... Honestly, I think both would be disasters especially Romagnoli. I would also think you can't keep Bailey & Lindelof on the roster to (who cost the club £61m). Skriniar & Romagnoli are rated at £40m a piece...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom