⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support San Lorenzo.

I don't like Boca or River, but I dislike Boca more so I'll probably be pulling for River. We'll see though, it won't feel right pulling for anyone really.

Alright I’ll be supporting Boca because they’re Blue (like Porto) and Yellow like Wolves and I despised the color red growing up. So Riverplate can suck it. Plus my idol, Diego Armando Maradona played for Boca.. (he’s my life idol, unfortunately I was never alive to seen see Diego play, but I luvvv him!)

But your explanation of the leagues didn’t help whatsoever, I need a league explanation for dummies or one of those informative YouTube footy cartoon videos :lol:

I'll be heated whenever he leaves Napoli and United are nowhere in the picture to sign him

Agreed that it's getting old,I wouldnt back him just for the sake of backing though given his track record with signings and how they'll end up benched and out of the squad half the time. I wouldn't trust him either if I was the board

They most likely won't sack him until a top 4 finish becomes impossible which seems to be where we're headed.

They're not nearly ruthless enough to act like a big club and cut their losses early when things are predictably heading nowhere since it would reflect badly on them for getting bullied into giving him an extension at the start of the year.

All that does is leave the club in limbo and in the middle of a lost season :rolleyes :smh:

Rumored that they turned down 80 mill from barca

Idk if this was posted before but a couple months ago LeBron meet Neymar in Paris, they talked, took a pic - then Neymar FaceTimed his homie in Brazil (Bron fan) to talk to LeBron and then “hilarity ensued” :rofl::rofl:

Y’all gotta watch this, it’s starts at 1:30 mins and lasts only 45 seconds, Brazilian’s have the funniest English accent to me.

While Boca is historically the working class club that represents grit, the modern day state of the club couldn't be more different. As it stands, Boca is a wealthier and more powerful club than River is. AFA's president is a Boca supporter. Argentina's president, Mauricio Macri, is a Boca supporter who served as its president before he entered politics. Boca has outspent River by a good margin over the last few summers. Boca doesn't produce players, it buys them. River's success, on the other hand, lies in its homegrown players and Marcelo Gallardo (who is superior manager to Boca's Schelotto).

This ESPN+ thing is getting old. I really do not want to pay $5 a month but the carabao cup and serie A....they seem to be adding more and more to the paid service

USATSI_10318450.jpg

LETS GET IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom