⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up, P$G smacked up Barca last week only to get handled 2-0 by Monaco yesterday?

Suddenly they're 3rd and Lille are 4 points clear of them at the top :lol:

Bro, we’ve been saying PSG aren’t even really that good. They’re having a horrible season by their standards.

That’s how you know La Liga is soooooooo FINISHED.

Which one of you degenerates are going to bet Atalanta to beat RM tomorrow? What are the odds? It could definitely be good value.

cs02132 cs02132 nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T X xxpizzo

odds at my book are Atalanta +125/RM +200

ill prolly stay away from that one, ever since that recent arsenal game vs your squad i took a break betting soccer lol that L still stings on how things went so sour so quick

ill prolly stay away from that one, ever since that recent arsenal game vs your squad i took a break betting soccer lol that L still stings on how things went so sour so quick

Sorry.....but I have been saying all year we’re extremely mid without our best player Raul. :lol:

I bet the Everton ML in the recent thriller against Spurs in the FA cup. I was hurt after that one ended in a draw. Everton winning AET was salt in the wounds.

Wait so Atalanta are favored??? :wow:

Wait so Atalanta are favored??? :wow:
They’re slight favorites

Last year every time I tried to ride the Atalanta wave they burned me so I’m prob gonna stay away :lol:
I’ll maybe take a look at Bayern and the Chelsea/Atleti game

man city screwed me yesterday. I just needed them to score 1 more goal :smh:

They’re slight favorites

Last year every time I tried to ride the Atalanta wave they burned me so I’m prob gonna stay away :lol:
I’ll maybe take a look at Bayern and the Chelsea/Atleti game

man city screwed me yesterday. I just needed them to score 1 more goal :smh:

Well if Atalanta are favored than it’s not even worth the bet because of the value. I expected Real Madrid would have been favorites by a lot, that’s why I brought it up. Yea not worth it.

20210222_114537.jpg

111044-full.png

Felipe Luis on Hazard:

"He didn't train well. Five minutes before the game he would be playing Mario Kart in the dressing room.”
———

it’s sad Real will not have gotten a single full season of Kaka being Kaka, or Hazard being himself at this rate. At this point I just want one season of dude getting it done in white. But it looks like it’s going to be too much to ask for, and a shame if that’s the case.

Sandro heard the slander :lol:, perfect cross into the box to Ron

That's the 78th club that Ron has scored against in Europes top leagues :sick:, officially scored against every team in Serie A at the moment now too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom