⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6273.jpg

We all need this in our lives

this feels like transfer season on fifa.
whats crazy is we can actually afford coutinho, dembele, and seri.

that would give us a squad that could give valverde his personnel for his favored 4-2-3-1 formation
---------- suarez
coutinho-messi-dembele
------seri-busquets
alba-titi-pique-semedo

coutinho and dembele would be outside midfielders on defense when valverde transitions back to a 4-4-2.

I read that y'all put in a bid for Dembele. Liverpool ain't selling Coutinho unless your transfer price is irresistible.

I read that y'all put in a bid for Dembele. Liverpool ain't selling Coutinho unless your transfer price is irresistible.

The only newspapers saying the move is "inevitable" are from Spain. I'll believe it when I see it.

I will say this though, I have been very disappointed with Liverpool's transfer window. We haven't addressed any of our issues in the backline or the midfield. Klopp better start making signings ASAP

take our 120 and you can make a lot of signings

but nah im with you im just having fun speculating but i'm not getting my hopes that high.

Terrible performance from Atlanta on the road Kansas City shut us down but we where still able to steal a point

Terrible performance from Atlanta on the road Kansas City shut us down but we where still able to steal a point

I didn't get to see the game but just saw Peterson of all people tied in stoppage time... bad points to drop imo at home and that late for SKC. Strong point to steal for you guys tho.

Does klopp count sakho in that 4?

More power to Liverpool if they can keep coutinho. Tired of seeing ppl slag EPL only for their clubs to continuously pick off the leagues best players. Tv deal should help with this as well.

Wonder if liverpools stance will change if the player himself asks for a move. Klopp could then say we didn't want to but we also don't want to hold him back. Ionno gonna be an interesting month

And if you pay 120+ I'm sure pool fans will gladly hand him over..

The Paulinho rumors are weird to me.. dude was such a dud in EPL.. has he warranted a Barca move?

Nah. I have no idea why they're interested in Paulinho. I could understand maybe before the Neymar move in order to get more Brazilians around him, but now?... nah. I hope that doesn't really happen.

I think Coutinho would fit in great tho. Even if it's somewhat overpriced. Feel like they gotta spend some of the 220 to add someone of substance to the team soon.

premier league offers a draft style fantasy league too now. would you guys be down to start one up along with the ones we always do? mastamind89 mastamind89 ?

Idk if there is enough time to get one going, I'd imagine that people would want to do it before Friday but if not that's cool. My availability limits me, if I couldn't be a part of it, that's fine but don't let that stop you guys from doing it

Fosu-Mensah going to Palace on loan. I really thought he was going to be part of the squad this season.

In a related note, I'm excited to see Pereira do his thing in the MF this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom