⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
200w.gif

red-card-cu.jpg

We paid 8.5 mil Euros for him. The 120 doesn't sound bad if we are immediately able to get all three transfer targets posted earlier.

Serious question - how much would you expect to pay for VVD/Keita/Auba? I feel like we'd see that trickle down of Soton/RB/BVB holding out for even more money knowing 'Pool got the the big money for Coutinho.

The Coutinho deal could be a comeup, I just see those three as a tall task to get when Soton hasn't been willing to sell VVD for nearly €60M, Keita for €80M, and I've gotta think Auba would cost upwards of €90M in today's striker market?

Liverpool should do something, anything.

This transfer window has been an incredibly weak one for us.

I am very frustrated with this club right now.

Conte is familiar with Serie A. Not sure why he doesn't try to sign some gems from there. Italian or not.

Lemar plsss. Im bummed to hear barca in for seri now, was starting to think we could wrap that up, Wenger and co. loafin, we NEED a #8, can't rely on Rambo and Jack being fit.

Last edited:
Lemar plsss. Im bummed to hear barca in for seri now, was starting to think we could wrap that up, Wenger and co. loafin, we NEED a #8, can't rely on Rambo and Jack being fit.

Doubt dude is a Lemar replacement,probably there to replace Saint-Maxim who went to Nice.

Welp,Soton's gonna get that bag after all...

Whether it's gonna be Pool or Chelsea paying is still anyone's guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom