⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Coutinho move goes through, we will have witnessed the 3 most expensive transfers of all time in one window. That's nuts.

QU!K QU!K what did you think of the game? shambles right?
Didn't watch the whole game, just some highlights of goals.

From observation, Wenger need to stop playing Bellerin as LWB

Lowkey I think Cech is washed.

Back 3 doesn't work for Arsenal

We didn't even start Kolasinac or Lacazette

There's rumors of behind the scenes issues

So yes, right now shambles

Been like the NBA off-season on steroids

NBA offseason has been entertaining, but there's an argument to be made that 2010 was still crazier. I really don't think any transfer window comes close to this one. Maybe the one where Real Madrid bought CR7 and Kaka, but nah.

Yea it's definitely the craziest in memory,Real went crazy that summer but there wasnt the amount of widespread,high profile movement theres been

BOOM

Kaka ended up being a bust, but CR7, Benz, and Xabi were obviously pivotal purchases for the club

Reading that Chelsea has agreed on a move with Danny Drinkwater and have agreed with Arsenal on a fee for Ox :nerd:

Yea it's definitely the craziest in memory,Real went crazy that summer but there wasnt the amount of widespread,high profile movement theres been

BOOM

giphy.gif

We definitely overspend but he's British which it's totally understandable

I'm just happy that we added more depths

The Seri thing is weird cause I've seen a lot of Barca journos and Culés saying it was the boards decision to give up on him after they saw him against Napoli but dude is blaming his own squad :lol:

Man really had his head turned by their interest it seems and is trying to force a move through. Doubt Nice go through with it though cause their squad has started the season out in shambles as it is. Can't really afford losing their best player
He has expressed interest in joining big clubs like Liverpool and "Arsenal"(:lol).Mans just wants out of Nice at this point.

Lemar looks to be our next signing.

Coutinho is as good as gone. Good riddance, one less Brazilian I'm forced to root for.
This. Time to get a real magician. Good buisness. Bought him for 10 mil Euros and sell for 150 mill.

Dembele was finally unvieled officially

Also Howedes is on his way to Juve
Rich Homie in the face looking ....

Wow. These moves on a Monday morning :eek

Congrats to Pool for finally pulling your guy. VVD next?

Ox to Chelsea?

When the boy going to stop playing and hold up that PSG shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom