⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lowkey feel like whoever made the new panasonic acct is someone who hates pool and is being super annoying holier than thou pool fan to make ppl hate them :lol:

NABY KEITA DECO announced :emoji_grimacing:

over £50m.

going to be another big day for more signing now. very confident but very nervous.

IMG_0199.JPG

:nerd:

Sterling for Sanchez though......idk about that but it will def give them a 1-2 year window of winning trophies

Arsenal where the ones that allegedly proposed Sterling being in the deal but City don't wont that.

Simon Mullock is a City mouth piece. I'm glad its not City that proposed this, Sterling should not be involved in this deal if it happens he is an important player for us and it would make no sense

Last edited:
Last edited:
If Monaco get Belotti it's going to be one hell of a race this season

Bro you got Neymar and now the prodigal son Mbappe, how are you concerned about there being any race for a domestic title? Monaco could get Belotti and keep Lemar/Fabinho and still don't come close to being as good as P$G's new lineup.

Your club is about to have arguably the GOAT summer.

Fam, Monacos defenders score like forwards :lol:

Something about that team right now and their goal scoring ability. I think them adding pressure is a good thing.

I'm not worried about the title, but it would be exciting to see them get him

Yes Mou :pimp:

Now just need him to send dyde some playing time during cup ties and near the end of matches so he doesn't regret not going on loan for development reasons

:lol: Neymar :pimp:

C blocking Barca

Probably told him PSG will throw the bag at him next year

Bro you got Neymar and now the prodigal son Mbappe, how are you concerned about there being any race for a domestic title? Monaco could get Belotti and keep Lemar/Fabinho and still don't come close to being as good as P$G's new lineup.

Your club is about to have arguably the GOAT summer.
He's trying to make Ligue 1 sound more competitive then it really is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom