⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
neymar quotes are fake... yall can dry your pants now.

:emoji_eyes:

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz sounds familiar...?

upload_2017-8-29_8-31-33.png

:smokin:lol:

honestly hope we meet though... would be beautiful football
on the other hand, im tired of playing the same teams...

honestly hope we meet though... would be beautiful football
on the other hand, im tired of playing the same teams...
True. But Arsenal is out, and you have Juve in the group stages so it could get interesting after the first stages

Howedes :smokin

Juve stacking up on CB when their defense is already stacked.

Liverpool stacking up on attacking players when they need to stack up that defense. :smh:

Wish both these clubs switched their mentality, especially 'Pool.

IMG_8313.GIF

Arsenal have to have someone incoming right? I've only seen them linked to Van Dijk (allegedly) and Evans recently and if reports are to be believed he prefers moving to City. Like I know Arsenal's board is terrible but they are fr fr ruining that team if they sell a couple more players including Alexis and bring no one in

EDIT: name placement

Last edited:
Arsenal have to have someone incoming right? I've only seen them linked to Evans and Van Dijk (allegedly) recently and if reports are to be believed he prefers moving to City. Like I know Arsenal's board is terrible but they are fr fr ruining that team if they sell a couple more players including Alexis and bring no one in
Sometimes I like to play a game. First I think of the worst possible outcome for an Arsenal transfer window. Then I think, why would anything better possibly happen? Then the game is over and Arsenal sells their best forward to a rival.

neymar quotes are fake... yall can dry your pants now.

:emoji_eyes:

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz sounds familiar...?

upload_2017-8-29_8-31-33.png

:smokin:lol:
Two installments whereas Barca wants to pay in crumbs over a 10 year period.

Arsenal have to have someone incoming right? I've only seen them linked to Evans and Van Dijk (allegedly) recently and if reports are to be believed he prefers moving to City. Like I know Arsenal's board is terrible but they are fr fr ruining that team if they sell a couple more players including Alexis and bring no one in
Why do you like spewing lies. He has never claimed to want to go to City ever. Every report has pointed to him preferentially wanting to join Liverpool to the point that Southhampton reported us for "turning the players head".

lowkey feel like whoever made the new panasonic acct is someone who hates pool and is being super annoying holier than thou pool fan to make ppl hate them :lol:
Very games of thronesish

Why do you like spewing lies. He has never claimed to want to go to City ever. Every report has pointed to him preferentially wanting to join Liverpool to the point that Southhampton reported us for "turning the players head".

I was saying that in reference to Evans not meant to be in reference Van Dijk. I worded my sentence poorly ill edit it. Dont "like spewing lies" just made a mistake

Why/how was he even playing the lottery?:lol:

The first 2 replies are great and probably spot on

In silly news...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom