⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the Western conference bracket looks right now:

IMG_20180702_115911.jpg

The East:

IMG_20180702_120101.jpg

whelp, down to colombia of the teams i want to win..

wouldnt mind england or belgium taking it home thou

need to see croatia take out russia

Agreed that teeth needs to start for eyebrows at striker for Brazil

This Brazilian defense looks really tough to crack, especially with Paulinho and Casemiro shielding the back 4. But missing Casemiro for the next match could be a big factor if it is indeed Belgium that they face.

So Belgium vs Japan it is, assuming we can get past Japan of course.
I think we have a good chance at beating them but I'm guessing our wingbacks are gonna get bullied. At the end of the day we haven't been tested against a strong team though. England was the strongest team we faced and we both fielded a much weaker starting 11. Would've been ideal if England was our second match in the group stage.
this is gonna end like 4-2 Belgium

Not a fan of that imagery
wtf was BR thinking

For all the criticism he’s received Neymar had his big match. Goal and an assist.

Willian looked great too. Quick and incisive.

For all the criticism he’s received Neymar had his big match. Goal and an assist.

Willian looked great too. Quick and incisive.

If Chelsea actually hired an attacking minded coach, I'd like to have Willian on Blues squad in the first half of the season to see what can he do. Willian will likely force Chelsea to sell him to Man U

If Chelsea actually hired an attacking minded coach, I'd like to have Willian on Blues squad in the first half of the season to see what can he do. Willian will likely force Chelsea to sell him to Man U

Gunna be a great right back for Mou

Brazil has been playing good ball. They’re hitting their stride so it seems...

Their defence under Tite has been so impressive. They haven't conceded more than once in a match in over 2 years if I'm not mistaken.

Now that they're clicking moving forward they might just be the favorite out of all the remaining teams

Willian can be unplayable at times like during the 2nd half and in the CL against Barca but most of the time drifts in and out of games. Dude is so hot and cold,he's probably gonna be a Mou's first choice though :lol:

Since USA didn’t qualify and no team has won me over I’ve just been rooting for rustling. Unfortunately we won’t get to see Ramos or CR7 lift the trophy. Only horse I have left is Neymar.

Just 3 more victories for the incestuous one to be an immortal world champion.

Hopefully Willian's price went up. When he's good he can change a game but he's MIA half the time. Chelsea should sell.

Can't wait for Brazil-Belgium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom