⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City's main reporters have already denied that city are trying to use Sterling as bait. City never offered Sterling Arsenal requested him and city denied but people still writing articles like it was the other way around

Also on top of this since coming to City Sterling has been good. Been one of our most productive and important players especially last season it would make no sense to include him in any kinda deal.

Drinkwater,Ox and Barkley,Chelsea's really trying to fill that English quota during the final days of the window

This transfer window has been bananas. You know **** is crazy when Johnny Evans is wanted and the club are turning down 20M bids. Nothing makes sense anymore

Only 25 mill pound?

Suppose injury impacts his price

I welcome more midfielders since Conte wants to use 3-5-2 this season

BBC confirming City had a 50 mil pound cash only bid(I'm assuming just opening bid) rejected.

Ornstein saying Arsenal are firm not to sale unless a lot of money plus player.

The player they asked for City already rejected

This deal ain't happening

DIaUrJKUMAAw_iK

'08 lmao

Mou would be the ultimate winner if he usurped Alexis from Arsenal. Wenger might even have a stroke.

:emoji_thinking:

Also on top of this since coming to City Sterling has been good. Been one of our most productive and important players especially last season it would make no sense to include him in any kinda deal.
Sterling is trash. Extremely overrated and predictable. Dribbles and loses the ball

The lack of direction and negative atmosphere at Arsenal is wild. Kroneke gets paid regardless, that's what matters.
Wenger doesn't know what he's doing with his piss tactics.
Like I said, the talent is there and with 1 or 2 more players, under another manager we would be a problem

Gonna need Mou to send them Smelling + Jesse + some money...

Marcus and Tony are fine on the left side and we've got Zlatan coming back in January. I don't think we need Alexis tbh. If we could get him for those two and a cheap fee tho, I wouldn't be opposed so he doesn't end up at City.

:lol: We don't need Alexis the same way we didn't need RVP. We're winning the league at a canter with him in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom