⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
964539038.jpg

Had to head to work so was in do not disturb to not be spoiled. Wow what an intense penalty shoutout. Pickford gotta be feeing amazing right.

Juve don't have P$G/Citeh money,still can't see it happening although it's starting to seem like Ron might actually want out and Real are open to the possibility...:nerd:

:rofl::rofl:

:lol: It would be like me yammering about Catalan independence... Ya’ll follow Prem teams but you ain’t English so stop the foolishness... buncha stupidity happening in this thread this WC....

Aside from this World Cup just being crazy with all the upsets and unexpected ties. The way that led to the Bracket being so lopsided is absolutely nuts! Teams that realistically probably wouldn’t have a great shot really have the opportunity to make it all the way, have a great last game, and possibly lift the cup.

England believe they're the rightful home of football since they invented it, despite being trash at it for most of its existence aside from 1966. They do the same with other sports like cricket and tennis as well

It's gotten mad annoying, reminds me of why I hated England so much in the first place

I miss the old days (roughly two weeks ago) when the English were realistic and had zero expectations.

Nah dude. That’s some dumb *** ish. And yes, I hate english footy but ya’ll talmbout it’s coming home but born & bred on the opposite side of the Atlantic...
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom