⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the mirror though so take it with a full serving of salt :lol:

Monaco's apparently asking for 100m for dude :sick:

Man was rated at under half of that at the start of the summer

i don't know whats worse 160 for coutinho or 100 for lamar.
barca should stay away from both deals but we need one more player and we got a bag of money to use.
bartomeu is mos def trying to save his job and will probably spend this money foolishly :smh:

"they don't want anyone challenging mediocrity"
25zmnm8.jpg

arshambles fc ruined my dude's career
sell him to a winner where he belongs

Bring in Ox, sign VVD, keep Sahko and I will consider this transfer window an overall success.

Arsenal's ineptitude is starting to piss me off, their refusal to sell him to a foreign club might just swing the league in Man City's favor.

:emoji_grimacing:Told you guys i'm never wrong. Everyone doubting me over Coutinho :emoji_grinning: "ooooalololoh ohhh ohhh" i sing and dance in a African accent of smug self satisfaction.

proper doubting me lol i wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. not for sale at any price. throwing all kind of random Farmer Journalists at me from South America and Spain mwhehehehehehhhehhhehh when Liverpool is in the country of ENGLAND :emoji_joy:

Until 2006, Barcelona had 1 European Cup. Liverpool had 5. now it's 5 each. only Lionel Messi is to thank for their 10 years of success.

Everything about Liverpool is better than Barcelona. everything.

Better Club, better players, better city, better manager, better fans, better people, better Country, better kit, better history, better league.

We are better. that is the end of that. no argument, no debate. we are better.

I'm shocked. Swansea has more balls than many of these other clubs. This is another example of how Certain Big clubs ruin young promising players careers.

Until 2006, Barcelona had 1 European Cup. Liverpool had 5. now it's 5 each. only Lionel Messi is to thank for their 10 years of success.

Everything about Liverpool is better than Barcelona. everything.

Better Club, better players, better city, better manager, better fans, better people, better Country, better kit, better history, better league.

We are better. that is the end of that. no argument, no debate. we are better.
giphy.gif

Renato Sanches is absolutely rubbish. Swansea is his level.

Man what? You're delusional.

I'll admit I would have liked to see him at a better club. This move makes sense though. He will certainly get all the playing time he's seeking. Which is important with Russia this Summer. Had he gone to a better team I dont think he'd get as much playing time.

He'll have all the time in the world to play through mistakes and learn, might not be so bad honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom