⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if renato needs to be on swansea to get time on the pitch than he's not as good as everyone thought.

if renato needs to be on swansea to get time on the pitch than he's not as good as everyone thought.
That's like saying if Deloufou needed to go to Everton to get playing time he's not as good a you thought.

If Paulinho had to go to China to get playing time he's not as good as you thought.

But as soon as Barca signs them they're great signings am I right?

I don't think it's that. Dude had a great Euro and played well at Benifica before his move. I think It has more to do with PL clubs not wanting to take a gamble on him. Guess since he didn't make an impact at Bayern other clubs s see that as bad.

At the end of the day this move works for PL teams who still want him. If he has a great transition to the PL and a solid season with Swansea, top 5 PL club will come calling.

You still mad Neymar left ha?
nah never was mad tbh

good luck in the last 2 days though bruh ...it's not even entertaining with the bantz anymore because arshambles is so trash.
wenger in though :smokin

arshambles selling ox to liverpool and alexis to mancity
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

i knew arsenal were a bunch beta *****es but damn they must really like europa football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom