⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow @ Renato Sanches signing. I didn't see that coming

I was hoping we got Ox. I respect his decision. Wishing him all the best. Looking forward to seeing his maximum potential at his natural position

Play Bale at LWB. :nerd:

Plus he's a Southampton youth product...

tenor.gif

Matip and VVD would be a solid partnership anyway
Sakho is very talented, but I think with him breaking the club rules and disobeying Klopp last season, his time was up.

EDIT: nvm got got

People posting old tweets as new news smh gotta check the time stamps

if Arsenal manage to get 100 m for both Sanchez and Ox, I think that's a win for them. Getting that much for 2 players who have refused to sign new contracts and can sign to any club for free in Jan is big

if Arsenal manage to get 100 m for both Sanchez and Ox, I think that's a win for them. Getting that much for 2 players who have refused to sign new contracts and can sign to any club for free in Jan is big
it's a win financially but they are just digging themselves a bigger europa hole.
it would have been a win if they could've sold these players to teams that aren't in contention of the top 4
or to different countries

it's a win financially but they are just digging themselves a bigger europa hole.
it would have been a win if they could've sold these players to teams that aren't in contention of the top 4
or to different countries
its a win to them because all Arsenal board care about is making money. They only care about profits not results

Not a guarantee we get him next year for free. A lot can change in a year and players change their minds all the time he could go elsewhere.
it will be pretty easy for City to sign him in Jan. Alexis has turned off all clubs abroad by demanding a crazy high wage. Reason why no clubs abroad have really tried to get him now. He clearly seems to want to stay in England. City can easily give him the wages he wants by not buying him now n signing him in January. Arsenal could also sell him on the low to City in Jjan if they know he is about to sign a pre contract with them. Tis will help City in the second half of the league and he also wont be cup tied to play CL matches

it will be pretty easy for City to sign him in Jan. Alexis has turned off all clubs abroad by demanding a crazy high wage. Reason why no clubs abroad have really tried to get him now. He clearly seems to want to stay in England. City can easily give him the wages he wants by not buying him now n signing him in January. Arsenal could also sell him on the low to City in Jjan if they know he is about to sign a pre contract with them. Tis will help City in the second half of the league and he also wont be cup tied to play CL matches

The first part I agree with up until doing it January. While all that could be possible (in theory) why not get him now if possible and have him for a majority of the season instead of just half?

The first part I agree with up until doing it January. While all that could be possible (in theory) why not get him now if possible and have him for a majority of the season instead of just half?
I would only wait because it seems like Arsenal will only sell him if they get 70m. I rather use that money on other players. Sanchez isn't really needed on City squad

Like I said yesterday, not eem mad about Ox, he's trash.

If we're being honest Iwobi > Ox

Don't like selling Alexis to City tho, any other league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom