⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what ran through my mind when Troopz said, "theres nothing you can do", after getting them cheeks clapped by pool... like hey dumbass how bout stop going to every game and filling their pockets?! Hit em where it hurts...

Their addicts b.

Some dudes enjoy the pain

I would only wait because it seems like Arsenal will only sell him if they get 70m. I rather use that money on other players. Sanchez isn't really needed on City squad

I would argue City do need him to an extent. We didn't finish well last season adding another clinical scorer helps

The Banter era entails the Moyez season up until this past season though,go exfoliate your face and enjoy complacency personified in a club

In silly news,supposedly Barca is trying to c-block 'Pool for Lemar :rofl:

IMG_20170830_164212.jpg

@Arsenal fans hypothetically how would you feel about Cash+Mangala for Alexis since it looks like Mustafi might be going out? And Evans could not happen

Man.. Alexis leaving on a free, Wenger got extended, front office selling players and claiming they ain't got no money.

Robbie' going to film post stream analysis from Dubai next season.

Mans going to get opinions from bludfam live at the emirates via FaceTime.

wenger out here throwin oops :lol:
united fans can't be too mad. they threw yall rvp too lmaoo

Thing is I thought he would've learned from past mistakes by now :lol:,whoever they sell him to in England will automatically be the title favs

So I take it you have United as title favorites as of now?

I had Citeh as title winners before the season started but I'm liking how the squad looks right now. Alexis to either side just creates a lot of separation at the top imo.

Arguably the POTY last year on arguably the best attack? :sick:

Arshambles is such a perfect name. Not too mad about Ox being sold though, doubt he can supplant anyone in Liverpool midfield either. They set themselves up for Alexis leaving the summer they only signed Cech. Now it's too little too late with lacazette signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom