⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Laca's gotta be having second thoughts after being benched for the Fresh Prince at Anfield over the weekend...

Man just needed to be patient and Atleti would've came back calling after their ban runs out

In silly news,supposedly Barca is trying to c-block 'Pool for Lemar :rofl:

IMG_20170830_164212.jpg

BarceLOLna

Now I hope Liverpool pays whatever Monaco's fee is just to hand Farça another L

BarceLOLna

Now I hope Liverpool pays whatever Monaco's fee is just to hand Farça another L

You could just be in luck...

Man was talking all that mess about Pogbas fee and transfers last summer too like he's above spending :lol::rolleyes

Also sounds like Inter's gonna go in for Mangala if they can't get Mustafi according to DiMarzio

Arsenal are doing everything they can to solidify themselves as a mid-table club. Funny how they have the 7th highest value in the world among sports clubs but claim they have no money. When this window closes and they buy no one, they'll be the one of a few clubs to turn a profit.

I truly believe this club has the potential to finish 7th or 8th this season with no changes. It's just rotten to the core on every level and I don't see it improving.

You could just be in luck...

Man was talking all that mess about Pogbas fee and transfers last summer too like he's above spending :lol::rolleyes

Also sounds like Inter's gonna go in for Mangala if they can't get Mustafi according to DiMarzio

He realized that the EPL is too competitive for you NOT to spend money. When Sunderland are making more money being relegated than Bayern who won the league, there isn't any way around it. Teams spend to win, teams spend to contend, teams spend to move up, and teams spend to stay in the league.

why does he look sad? he just went from europa league to champions league and from near relegation to top 4 contention

That talk about arsenal not having money is bull. If they didn't have money they would've been shopping Alexis out to the highest bidder since May.
Emirates stadium paid off, merch always sells, most expensive tickets in the league and every player they've sold every season has been profit from what they paid for them so don't give me that no money crap.
Ars is financially in a better position than almost any club in the world it's just the boards fault that we don't buy the best players in the world because they 100% back this old man and his ability to develop youngsters and scout under the radar talent that will keep them as a top epl club which is not the case anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom