⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dii2yMAXcAE0g3E

Plz keep Pulisic out of the Prem. He can handle the pressure. Outside of a handful of team, the football played in the league is teeeeerrible.

More scumbaggery from russia. A 3rd division team cut a black player because of supporters protesting his inclusion on the first team. :smh:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...om&utm_campaign=editorial&utm_medium=referral
man, I saw Cope 90 post a video about how the WC showed a different side of Russia, and I was like **** that bull **** propaganda lmao

man, I saw Cope 90 post a video about how the WC showed a different side of Russia, and I was like **** that bull **** propaganda lmao
The media all around the world is crooked to some degree or another but the 3 countries you can’t trust not a word is Russia, China, & North Korea. I haven’t paid attention to Copa 90 in a while. Rather shocked they posted a vid like that. They proly got some dough from the russians for media coverage.

The media all around the world is crooked to some degree or another but the 3 countries you can’t trust not a word is Russia, China, & North Korea. I haven’t paid attention to Copa 90 in a while. Rather shocked they posted a vid like that. They proly got some dough from the russians for media coverage.
ya man, especially when it comes to press and media. Those 3 communist, dictatorship countries are wild man

It’s crazy how the Chinese president just had term limits removed which means he’ll remain in power like putin.
they never really had a real democracy in China. What he did was essentially getting rid of a rule that was only for show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom