⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
chelsea in shambles

OhRlly.png

I've decided to retire from the footy thread. I won't be posting in the next one. Enjoy y'all.
Good riddance.Your racist takes will not be missed.

I didn’t report Tom nor have I ever reported anyone on NT. I’ve been a member of NT for years and never had any issues with anyone. Unlike some people in here i’m open to a difference of opinion and debate. Look up my stats ask a mod whatever you want. After I told your boy convo over last night I left it at that. I’m not going to stick up for other people on here so don’t group me into a faction.
If your boy is saying I reported him let him bring out the proof cuz he’s straight lying.

So I have to get Tom’s approval to be accepted on this thread? C’mon bro. Soccer is about discussion and differences of opinions just look at how different clubs and nations are in terms of their footy phhilosophy. That guy has some srs issues where he has to completely run someone down to the ground and silence their opinion. If you don’t agree with someone counter their arguement and leave it at that. Only takes 1-2 posts to that.

Lets try this again. Hopefuly the mods don't delete my posts again...

Pot calls kettle black. Many of the users in here are passionate about their club and country and tend to get carried away at times when discussing their respective. so it's understandable if one goes overboard i.e see the racist Qu!ck's unhealthy obsession with Ronaldo. However, this is a thread discussing football and If you're going to make asinine statements be prepared to be questioned. If it were truly up to me for users to get approval to discuss football, you wouldn't even be in here along with any of the United Man dem (Sorry rolaholic rolaholic ), so luckily for you, you can continue to litter the thread with your verbal clutter. However, when you're trying to push off your nonsensical opinions as if fact, you will be questioned as there are members in here who are actually interested in the sport and want to learn about it and we simply cannot allow you to mislead people into thinking that your nonsensical takes are anything beyond rubbish. You're engaging in banter and getting your feelings hurt when people dispute your opinions and you're cosigning racists and getting cosigned by them then hitting report when you can't make people bend to you. If you have a problem with people not agreeing with you, then put everyone who doesn't agree with your ignore list so that way you won't have to see anyone's response to your wild takes and you can discuss the sport by yourself.

Last edited:

:rofl:

Teams have been getting finessed left and right this window

Good,go flourish
Also to everyone one of you laughing at Ricarlsons price. You're drunk if you don't think he's valued at that. Watford didn't handle him properly and dude still showed flashes of brilliance. He's technically gifted and has great football IQ. I would say his valuation is somewhere between 35-50 million. 50 on the high side. However, he will flourish at Everton and you'll bigger clubs looking for him. He is one of the most underrated Brazilian talents IMO and he's only 21.

Nah you should be good.

Report button should show names like the thumbs up button does

I legit never saw the point in reporting people. I’ve only ever blocked one person and that was Ninja because he’s the worst in political threads.

Still ain’t ever report him tho

Nah you should be good.

Report button should show names like the thumbs up button does

I legit never saw the point in reporting people. I’ve only ever blocked one person and that was Ninja because he’s the worst in political threads.

Still ain’t ever report him tho

It's safe there now; I baited him into personal attacks against me, and I got him banned. I got banned too, but it's whatever for me. Don't mind taking one for the team. I know it hurts him a lot tho :lol:

Also to everyone one of you laughing at Ricarlsons price. You're drunk if you don't think he's valued at that. Watford didn't handle him properly and dude still showed flashes of brilliance. He's technically gifted and has great football IQ. I would say his valuation is somewhere between 35-50 million. 50 on the high side. However, he will flourish at Everton and you'll bigger clubs looking for him. He is one of the most underrated Brazilian talents IMO and he's only 21.

He looked really good early in the season but he fell all the way off along with the rest of the Watford squad after in the second half

Still think Everton are wilding with the price the same way they dropped 50m of Sigurdson last year but who knows,he's got potential and might be a good look for them reunited with Silva

Gonna be weird seeing him and Walcott up front

It's safe there now; I baited him into personal attacks against me, and I got him banned. I got banned too, but it's whatever for me. Don't mind taking one for the team. I know it hurts him a lot tho :lol:

Da coal train is over :pimp:

He looked really good early in the season but he fell all the way off along with the rest of the Watford squad after

Still think Everton are wilding with the price the same way they dropped 50m of Sigurdson last year but who knows,he's got potential and might be a good look for them reunited with Silva.
Even better as to why this is a good transfer. He's a younger player with tons of potential. Plus, the squad lacked pace which Sigurdson doesn't offer, however, if you got then spend it. That Everton squad just was not constructed properly. It was a Frankenstein team based off all the previous managers. I feel that Marco Silva will utilize the talent on hand and make use of said players and hopefully he is given time to build the squad and develop them as needed. I just need them to be good against everyone except Liverpool. Then when we show up, we son them like an older brother to the young.

Yea its def hard to see past the garbage footy from Big Sam last year but they should look better/more structured under Silva. Still not the biggest fan of their squad but a decent coach can change things. Hope they can keep Lookman

Yea don't think 'Pool is worried at all about Everton rn :lol:,the gap between clubs is crazy now

You really think a little trophy ceremony is going to stop us?

Let's recap:
Salah transfer declared dead by Roma. Salah is now a Liverpool player.
VVD transfer declared dead by Soton. VVD is now a Liverpool player.
Keita transfer declared dead by RB Leipzig. Keita is now a Liverpool player.
Alisson transfer declared dead by Roma. Alisson is now a Liverpool player.
Fekir transfer declared dead by Lyon. Fill in the blank papi.
This. I was also going to point out the Ox Saga turned out the same way and if we don't get them now, we usually still end up with them, see Xhedran. Hopefully we secure both Vida and fekir.

I'll be upset if Kante leaves.

I'll be upset if Golovin ends up at Monaco when he's been rumored to sign for Chelsea since late June.

I'll be upset if Chelsea sells Hazard for less than 150 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom