⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So being that Fekir is a done deal. Im looking at the possible two formations we will be running. Fekir will also possibly play behind Firminho in a 4-3-3 schema, but the site didn't have the option to allow me to make said diagram

5b5b9e0cc8c8d.jpg
5b5b9d639bcd2.jpg

Also gets them into the CL

They need a guaranteed goal scorer

Yea that's what it comes down to,Higuain's been scoring 20 goals a season with ease in Serie A

Seems the new ownership wants to be as competitive as possible as soon as possible after last season's debacle which damaged their brand. Silva's not yet ready to be that main guy up top like last season showed

They also got a promising young defender to pair with Romagnoli to solidify that backline for the future,they won in this imo

They will have to play slow buildup football with Higuain and Suso cause they both aren't that fast to begin with.

They aren’t

Not until they get better guys in the midfield, Bonaventura shouldn’t be the only one that’s creating for them centrally.

So being that Fekir is a done deal. Im looking at the possible two formations we will be running. Fekir will also possibly play behind Firminho in a 4-3-3 schema, but the site didn't have the option to allow me to make said diagram

5b5b9e0cc8c8d.jpg
5b5b9d639bcd2.jpg
Wait, I don’t see Fekir news anywhere (although I’m not on Twitter). Where is this news?

Wait, I don’t see Fekir news anywhere (although I’m not on Twitter). Where is this news?
I believe the deal is under wraps and Lyon is fronting. Plus like Salahs transfer, John Henry's wife liked some tweet about the deal being done and I recall her doing the same thing when we were going after Virgil and Salah.

^ :lol: Yeah he's great getting forward but he's meh defender & not a physical one at that. Doubt he can handle a step up to a "better" league plus you seemed to have forgotten United got Diogo Dalot from Porto who also plays left back. There's a put down the controller joke in there somewhere but I digress.
For some reason I feel that if He's sold, Porto will come after Moreno...

Is this real? This guy Benzema :smh: :rofl:

The disrespect playing Hit 'Em Up in the background :sick:
Witzel had broken up with her already at the time, but you know, a lie travels further than the truth/

yea, the scenery is amazing

It is, it’s on the French Riviera for those that don’t know..

The problem with playing in Monaco is that their stadium stays empty because everyone around doesn’t care much about football. They’re all multi-millionaires. So it’s a win-lose situation (even if you’re one of the most beautiful places on the planet).

If Monaco could average like 35-40 thousands fans per Home game, they wouldn’t have to sell anymore and they consistently be a threat to PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom