⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but he's already used to that expectation
going to a bigger club will just multiply the pressure...he still has a lot to prove at dortmund
Whereever he goes theres always gonna be a ton expectation. Just for him being America’s best shot at a global football star. It will be more in a different club but hes gonna have to live with it regardless of club.

Damn I didn't even realize the American GOAT is still a teen. I hope Chong becomes a part of the squad down the road but yea there's still that need right now. Still not a fan of potentially paying way over the odds just for experience. If that's the only realistic option then I'd rather Ed hit up Palace to bring Wilf home. He's established himself in the league at this point and his age would better justify the price than some of the other rumored targets

Wilf is who I want us to bring in. Perfect age and has been tearing up the league the last two years. Doesn’t seem like we’re interested though. I ain’t mad at Willian if the price is right.

I read a few rumors that Chelsea is looking to sign Bernard.

RM ruling out Hazard is good news in the short term but I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts pining for Barcelona now. Chelsea still needs to show progress and get back to CL play.

^ Nah, Barca need Arsenal to take gomes...

Pulisic Would be fine stepping up to a bigger club. Playing for Dortmund is not really that far off. They have tremendous tv exposurexworld wide, crazy loyal fan base, & a very good club set up overall.

Pulisic Is also very grounded & a rally hard working kid, a gym rat. He lives & breathes football. A typical coaches son if you will.

I’m not sure what his ceiling is but he’s an incredibly talented kid, American or not.

I think he should be able to bounce back. I think he just needs a coach who believes in him & show him what he needs to do.

Arsenal is in the teal.
Arsenal+v+Paris+Saint+Germain+International+Mt8hfPU2vJ-x.jpg

2 clean kits

1 trash collar

Am I the only one who thinks Renato Sanchez's career can still be salvaged?

Sanches*

And no you’re not the only one who feels that way, alt of people feel that way. He’s had a good preseason, it’s difficult for a young Portuguese dude, a black one at that, to go and placed in central Germany at 18, get no playing time, then be loaned to bums.

He’s still got a future, I just don’t think Bayern is the place for him. Portuguese dudes in Germany doesn’t work

[Sound Pusha T makes] The thought of Pulisic playing for the dotard. :smh:

I’d love to see him at United, just not playing under that dude...

That quote about not having Tuchel & Dembele is so stupid... I can’t beleive these people make a living writing about football/sports.
Send him to Spurs man, Poch will take care of him

Nice counter attack

Morata’s gotta be selfish sometimes. He’s a striker after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom