⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocking no.7 too

Da Prem is strong

All that hard work paid off :pimp:

Would've been heated if he got sent on loan again,he looked really good in preseason

Good,stay the **** away

Wolves not done yet. .

Juve let the best young Italian defender and future of their backline go for another defender valued at the same price that is already showing signs of decline. Smart business from Milan. They have a nice young Italian core now, Caldara, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Conti, Locatelli, Cutrone.

giphy.gif

He's not going anywhere with a week left in the window...

Bayern can keep getting washed by bigger clubs in the quarters/semi's with their old wingers

I dont blame Kova one bit :lol:|l

Juve let the best young Italian defender and future of their backline go for another defender valued at the same price that is already showing signs of decline. Smart business from Milan. They have a nice young Italian core now, Caldara, Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Conti, Locatelli, Cutrone.

Wait the best? Caldara is good, but I wouldn't say he's the best young Italian defensive player. I'll go with Romagnoli. I'm biased cause he's Roman.

Definitely some pretty great business from Milans new ownership flipping old man Bonucci for a young defender to build on and a proven goal scorer

They signed some nice talent last summer too but the club was in shambles overall last season. Should be interesting to see how they look moving forward with seemingly more stability at the club

So is united going to fix their defense or nah?

this BeIN news low key ****** my day up on a micro level. France got some new TV money and Verizon goes and ****s it all up for me :smh:

I doubt he'll start over Fred and Ander but def nice to have him as an option in MF over McTominay and Fro

Definitely some pretty great business from Milans new ownership flipping old man Bonucci for a young defender to build on and a proven goal scorer

They signed some nice talent last summer too but the club was in shambles overall last season. Should be interesting to see how they look moving forward with seemingly more stability at the club

I'm happy for Serie A. Nervous for Roma. If I had to guess I'd go like this for the table with the current moves these teams are making.

Juve
Inter
Roma
Napoli/Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom