⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's on the player, don't sign the extension and be free to go where ever , or put language in your contract that gives you a an exit, as a striker you have a lot of leverage when it comes to negotiations.

I assume a lot of these agents are pushing for extensions so they can get part of the transfer fee when that player moves instead of moving on a free.

manchester-city-18-19-third-kit-2.jpg

City's 3rd

Lowkey inter has some of the best kits might need to cop another scumbag icardi kit

why vidal?
why?
why?
why?
why?
why?
why?
why?
They've been looking for a center mid so badly... I wonder how Messi feels about this... He fouls the crap outta people but he ticks all the boxes of what the team needs... Even at 30-31 however old he is.

Nike has always done great kits for Inter... Here's their 3rd kit... Love it...
inter-18-19-third-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

inter-18-19-third-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

The Champions League this upcoming season is going to be LIT. There seem to be more true contenders this season than in the previous 5 years.

Barca signed 19 y/o Moussa Wague who was on the Taranga Lions WC squad

Time to froget about Mina and get Toby in for once and for all...

I guess they're getting an ex-Juve midfielder after all...8)

Welp

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T ya heard any talks of Pool leaving New Balance next season?

How FRESH would this be :sick::pimp:

Don’t like this news. New balance has been nothing but good to LFC. I hope they renew.

I liked the fact that new balance was doing kits for a big team. Seeing everyone in adidas and Nike is boring

Real gettn no sweet signings this summerr bring me feels of when i was a kid and mom said no to a toy i wanted from the store.

^my main reason i don't want vidal

Would you have preferred Rabiot?

Supposedly Valverde sees him as a Paulinho replacement
i just wanted to see thiago back

vidal will do well
malom gonna have to hook arturo with his barber if he comes though

Who has the Serie A rights for this season? This beIN and Verizon news has me thinking of pulling the cord.

Espn would W for series A, the rights are up after this year right cause there's no way they set every thing up in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom